Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 9:25:57 PM EDT
Planing on going to Knob Creek Range in KY in october...who would be interested in a road trip?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:32:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested. Are you talkin bout the full auto fiesta, or just a road trip to check out the place. We gotta go to Graceland while we're down there  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#2]
FULL AUTO BUDDY!!!
The most fun you can have WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON!

I have 4 of us going already, hoping to get a group of us.
We'll be camping out, and I have one of the locals looking for an inexpensive campground outside the madness.
We can camp right  at the range, but  sites are first come first serve basis, and weekend camping is 50 bucks a head there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:13:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah!!!! I went last year to Bulletfest and have been itchin ever since. count me in keep me informed please
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Was starting to plan with some guys at work t go.  Would be interested in meeting up with others from this AO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I am up for the trip........please keep me posted!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Count me in and keep me informed also please! What's the plan of attack on how long and transportation? Actual roadtrip of driving? Thanks Wade!     Sean.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe we can have an ARFCOM contingent camp there, Thing is if we want to camp right at Knob Creek we would need a "Squatter" to get there first to stake out our site as tent space is first come first serve.

I was thinking of bringing my GP medium tent as ARFCOM base, but most think we should stick with 2 and 4 man tents instead.

Maybe we can get a KY member  with a GP medium or similar to pre-position. Any help from  you guys would be appreciated. I have already posted on the New England board, and will link to our  board.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Enough about your Knob.

When is GATM?

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]
probably first weekend in August
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#10]
ive been there. its great.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:21:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll be there but I'm flying.  If any car traveler wants to transport back some stuff for me to NY, he or she will be greatly rewarded.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm down for the road trip but I'm gonna stay in a hotel. I'm a lazy bastard and too big and fat to sleep on the floor.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:45:35 AM EDT
[#13]
TAG

What say you "Camp ARFCOM" veterans?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll be planning  for this event, and the 4th Annual GUNS ALONG THE MOHAWK this year in August  , so bear with me as the event here in the Utica area is my own personal shoot....

You wouldn't believe  how hard it is to plan all this, without my FRIENDS, the GATM Alumni I could never do this all by myself!!!!

Thanks guys, you make GATM possible every year!
Special thanks go out to the following board members....

SP10
FP1201
GoodOrbit
Aimless
ED Sr.
Pickup Dan
and the rest who help me from not only the ARFCOM board, but the FALFiles crew too who lurk on the |"poodleshooter" board..LOL!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#15]
 OK, OK, I'm a lurker, anything that I can do to help, I plan 100% to be there this year, can't miss it again! Any chance of scheduling it the same time as my wife's family reunion?

Gimme' something to do to help, I can believe that it is quite the undertaking. You can contact me at SeanSanderson at stny dot rr dot com.    

Thanks and I am trying patiently to wait for it to come.

Regards,
                                                             Sean.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm going to do my level best to attend both events.
This year we have "the party van" (Volkswagen Vanagon/Westfala), which really makes travel/camping nice!
Directions anyone?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Directions anyone?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top