BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:55:26 AM EDT
www.kel-tec.com/plr16pr.htm

Could be a fun little toy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm, think it isn't legal. The mag-well outside the handle and over 50oz kills it. I'd just get a new FAB10 lower/pinned mag AR lower that was transfered thru an FFL as a "pistol" (and nwas never used in a rifle before) and build an stripper-fed AR pistol. That way you can kee pall the evil features since its non-detachable. Heck, its like a modern day Broomhandle Mauser with a hotter cartridge.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#2]
No reason it is not legal as a pistol.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No reason it is not legal as a pistol.

Plenty of reasons it's not legal as a pistol (at least in NJ).  They're just not good reasons
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to ask the same for NY. That would look nice with my OA98....

I like it because it has a front sight. I use a Eotec552 on my OA98 but it sits so high,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top