Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2014 5:35:49 PM EDT
I've been trying to find Information on how to get a guest pass to play a round of golf... Something sorta hard to find.. Hell any information on becoming a member is rather obscure.

Any of y'all play there?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
My brother was the bar manager out there about 17 years ago.  As far as I know, they don't have guest passes.  The only way you could play is if a member invited you to play with them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to sell realestate in Houston. River Oaks is nice but their security is very high. You have to be on an access list to get in the neighborhood. There are other choices depending on where you life. Spring has Glenloch Farms, I have some buddies that play out there alot. Heck we have a couple of nice courses up on Lake Conroe.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I've heard that you can't ask to become a member, only invited.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:34:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to sell realestate in Houston. River Oaks is nice but their security is very high. You have to be on an access list to get in the neighborhood. There are other choices depending on where you life. Spring has Glenloch Farms, I have some buddies that play out there alot. Heck we have a couple of nice courses up on Lake Conroe.
View Quote

You must be thinking Royal Oaks, off of Westheimer. (Site of the former Andrau Airpark.) River Oaks is all open access, the only gates being on the residences themselves. Royal Oaks is gated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top