Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:20:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm too broke to go - Bought another Beretta at the Reliant show this month...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm too broke to go - Bought another Beretta at the Reliant show this month...

The reliant show killed my funds too.  I better stay away from this or I'll never finish my current build.......
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, I'd sure like a lower...what'll you have?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmmm should I stay or should I go?

Guess I'll go just to see what kinda of Nancy Boy outfit TEX10MAN has this show.
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Do they usually have Draco's there?  Anybody know typical prices for them at the show?
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I know the snow was pretty much a non-event but there is ice on the freeways this morning. So I was wondering if all the venders were still planning on coming? The roadways should be passable soon but I don't want to drive in, pay for parking and admission and find half of the dealers didn't come  because maybe they couldn't get there early enough on friday to set up.

dj
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 9:07:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they usually have Draco's there?  Anybody know typical prices for them at the show?

If Bachmann Pawn is there they almost always have Draco pistols. Typically in the $340-$380 range. Thing is they are from the DFW area and will have an interesting trip to Houston if they come.

You traveling dealers stay safe!

Link Posted: 2/4/2011 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If you don't find one at the show, there is a post in the AK Pistols forum about a place called Midwest Gun Exchange in Indiana that has Draco's that they are selling for 329.99 plus 30.00 shipping. I ordered one today and the contact person that they gave us is great to deal with.

Link Posted: 2/4/2011 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone there going to have 10/63s for 400?
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Wonder how the icy weather affect dealer setup today.
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I know the snow was pretty much a non-event but there is ice on the freeways this morning. So I was wondering if all the venders were still planning on coming? The roadways should be passable soon but I don't want to drive in, pay for parking and admission and find half of the dealers didn't come  because maybe they couldn't get there early enough on friday to set up...

Quoted:

Wonder how the icy weather affect dealer setup today...

I know for a fact that several Dallas-area vendors did not make the trip down today due to the weather but I don't know exactly how many or if those that didn't today may do so tonight or tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Robbie, are you guys going to be at the Fort Worth show next weekend?  I just bought my first 1911 used and was wondering if you guys could show me what all I can do to it to upgrade its proformance. It seems way to stiff to me. You guys seem to bethe "go to" men for 1911 parts and you have always done me well on AR parts.
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Was thinking about going, but I too am wondering if it will be pretty thin vendor wise, other than the jerky and knife sharpening folks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#16]
my friend set up today and told me that Bachman, Gun Zone, SAW, and AJC Sports are all there.  he told me there were AK's, Saigas, and AK Draco pistols but did not mention any pricing.  looks like it will be a regular gun show despite the fact that it is very possible some of the gun dealers did not make it to this gun show.
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
my friend set up today and told me that Bachman, Gun Zone, SAW, and AJC Sports are all there.  he told me there were AK's, Saigas, and AK Draco pistols but did not mention any pricing.  looks like it will be a regular gun show despite the fact that it is very possible some of the gun dealers did not make it to this gun show.

Good, the out of town Big Four are there. Hope the locals don't skip out.
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 3:56:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, the out of town Big Four are there. Hope the locals don't skip out.

i asked him after i saw your posting.  he said SOG Armory was there and Texas Tactical Gear as well.  also an Austin AR dealer he didn't remember the name of just that there were two large flags displayed at their table off their banned that looked pretty cool (some spin off on the "Dont Tread on Me" flag).  he did say he saw quite a few Saigas at that guys table (12, 20, 410, 223, and 308) as well as on AJC's (12 ga) and Bachman's (12 ga), for those who are looking at running in right at show opening to snap them up.  

he said that guy with the flags from Austin set up at Robbie's (Lone Star) tables right next to AJC in the front right.  AJC and Bachman are at their same locations.  evidently because some people didn't make it due to weather, they moved people around to fill in the gaps in the tables so it didn't look choppy or something like that.

hoping the roads thaw up before 9 am so i can get there.  i can't afford a Saiga right now and i got one anyway being converted at TAC 47 so im in no hurry to get there.....but if anyone sees a 20 round Saiga drum let me know that's what i'd like to get.  thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Just drove from SW Houston to Bush Airport this AM for half day work. No more ice. Roads are clear.
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
... also an Austin AR dealer he didn't remember the name of just that there were two large flags displayed at their table off their banned that looked pretty cool (some spin off on the "Dont Tread on Me" flag).  he did say he saw quite a few Saigas at that guys table (12, 20, 410, 223, and 308) as well as on AJC's (12 ga) and Bachman's (12 ga), for those who are looking at running in right at show opening to snap them up.  

he said that guy with the flags from Austin set up at Robbie's (Lone Star) tables right next to AJC in the front right.  AJC and Bachman are at their same locations.  evidently because some people didn't make it due to weather, they moved people around to fill in the gaps in the tables so it didn't look choppy or something like that. ...

That would be Spread Fire Arms

Link Posted: 2/5/2011 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Has anyone seen any AK-74 (5.45x39 AK's) clones at the show?  I strangely couldn't find one at the last big show.  Just wondering if I should bother making the trip down there or not.
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#22]
And where are the slideing AR stocks? whatin for a report from someone
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#23]
If someone went today please give a sitrep on the number of vendors there. I am planning on going tomorrow as long as it not being a empty house, or just local guys. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Just got back from the show...boy its been awhile since Ive been to a show that packed. Hard to walk through the place and still lots of folks heading in when I left. Lots of goodies there, including quite a few saiga 12's, 308 AR's etc. I did manage to hold back and not buy anything...gotta keep saving up for the rem 700 varmint sf 308..
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen any AK-74 (5.45x39 AK's) clones at the show?  I strangely couldn't find one at the last big show.  Just wondering if I should bother making the trip down there or not.

i saw a stack of them they were Centurys...5.45x39 on bulgy parts kits with US made barrels and receivers.  they were at the Spread Fire Arms booth.  i tried to ask them their best deal on them but they were all busy so i figured it wasn't the best time to ask for a bargain .....ill maybe try tomorrow though.  betting tomorrow will be slower due to Super Bowl and dealers will be more inclined to make deals to us poor folks.

but i did buy a Texas "Dont Tread on Me" flag...for $10 it was a bargain....
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#26]
I just got back ,you talk about packed and all of the 223 ammo in 100rnd bags where all gone at Collins ammo .Just a couple of rude people there jumping in front of me when I am trying to look or just standing in the isle's not moving having a conversation with a group of people tying up the isle where it would not move just a dead stop .I hate people like that
Link Posted: 2/5/2011 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Saw the dealer and another table that had them.  $350 was the gunshow price.

Quoted:
And where are the slideing AR stocks? whatin for a report from someone

Link Posted: 2/6/2011 10:26:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Just got back from the fun show. I got there right at opening, and it was a good crowd. Left a little after noon and it was really starting to fill up. I wonder if next week's show will be as busy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top