Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2008 6:21:10 PM EDT
For those of you who missed the last shoot, you missed a great time.

9/29/07 shoot

We are going to have another on 4/26/08.   Jim, our president, originally wanted this to be suppressed only but I think we are going to do it all.  Our club has recently purchased 250 more acres adjoining our existing range and we are hoping to set up suppressed only somewhere over there with 1928A1 and his testing equipment as well as another special suppressor guru guest.   We are also planning on having another subgun match and open shoot similar to what we did in September.   Questions can be directed to smallchange, hkpre86, [email protected], sadr762 and myself.  

East Texas Rifle & Pistol Club
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Will HKpre86 attempt to host another submachine gun match?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The subgun match will be well run
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I take it Karma and ShortyWithAnAR have committed to showing up?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I take it Karma and ShortyWithAnAR have committed to showing up?

HmmHmmm..............

I will get there early morning this time to setup.  There will be plenty of steel targets coupled with paper this time and I guarantee that it will be well setup, thought out, and a challenging but fun match.

We might add other stuff as well.........
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 3:55:57 AM EDT
[#5]
What's the entry fee? What's on the prize table, other than bragging rights?
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 5:33:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Maybe some of the guys from OK  will come down and donate some books on how to cook chili (correctly).  
Link Posted: 2/28/2008 5:57:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We'll be working those details out this weekend.  After we get the details hammered out they'll get posted at the top of the page.

It looks to be a great time and as long as your not smoozing some H&K boys you ought 'ta come out......
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/29/2008 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
 We'll be working those details out this weekend. After we get hammered ...  posted at the top of the page.

I'M READY!
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/10/2008 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#11]
We've got a pretty good subgun match design set up for this one.  HRT4ME has given me some good ideas, plus he says he'll be there and can take all comers.......something about a $500 bet.....

The round count ought to be high and the shooting fun but challenging....

More details in the next few weeks.

Firebug...It's Sader (an ancient Celtic term) not Sadr (the terrorist city in Iraq)...thanks...
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#12]
2008 Silencer Research.com Silencer Shoot Scheduled! The 2008 Silencer Shoot is set for Longview Texas on April 26, 2008. There will be over 100 different silencers available for tryout at the shoot along with plenty of host weapons. Metering will be available at the shoot. World renown silencer expert, author and photographer, Al Paulson will be there with signed copies of his books. Excellent Texas BBQ and lots of fun await all. Click HERE for more information....

Scheduled for April 26, 2008 just South of Longview Texas, Silencer Research, in cooperation with Longview Class 3 Arms and The East Texas Rifle and Pistol Club present a silencer shoot with over 100 different kinds of silencers and many host firearms. If you want to see and hear silencers, now is your chance. Also we will be there metering silencers for those interested. Al Paulson, silencer expert and published author will be there. Here are some maps:

Here is a link to the range location in Google:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=1045+FM+2011+Longview+Texas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

You may also Google this address: 1045 FM 2011 Longview Texas

GPS Coordinates are: 32.42363 N and 94.77956W (Driveway entrance)

Here is a link to the range webpage: http://etrpc.com/

More information in the Hometown Forum here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=304185
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=299807
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
how about we lock this thread and keep it all in the other poll thread?
Link Posted: 4/23/2008 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
We've got a pretty good subgun match design set up for this one.  HRT4ME has given me some good ideas, plus he says he'll be there and can take all comers.......something about a $500 bet.....

Is Karma going to take my bet? ShortyWithAnAR? Rugerdog?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top