Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2017 3:42:39 PM EDT
Still only $5 to park

d16man's HTF shindig is the same Saturday so I probably won't. If anyone goes early on Sat (or Saturday period) and finds someone again selling cheap PMAGS please give us a shout.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
A general waste of time and money for me. NOPE won't be there. Got all the AR mags and stuff I need. I Roll my own ARs from parts from Upstate Armory Group, Primary Arms, PSA and other vendors.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If anyone goes early on Sat (or Saturday period) and finds someone again selling cheap PMAGS please give us a shout.
View Quote

What do you consider "cheap"? PSA has been selling Gen2 30-round PMAGs off and on since the beginning of May for $7.99/each (before tax and shipping).
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I will go to find CFE BLK.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I smell enough cat pee when I clean litter boxes, I don't need to spend time bathing in the odor at that stinkorama.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Well it is a nice way to kill some time.  You might see Othias there from C&Rsenal.  Ran into him at the gun show at the Jamil Temple a few months ago
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well it is a nice way to kill some time.  You might see Othias there from C&Rsenal.  Ran into him at the gun show at the Jamil Temple a few months ago
View Quote
That's actually kinda cool. Was Mae with him?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Everytime a gun show comes around and I miss it, I regret it.
Everytime a gun show comes around and I go to it, I regret it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The next Columbia show is in August at the High Temple of Smell: The Jamil Temple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top