Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2015 11:53:08 PM EDT
We've driven through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and parts of Quebec and haven't seen a moose yet.  We're in Quebec City now, and we'll be heading south back to the US in a few days.

Does anyone know if there's somewhere to see moose?  The Granby zoo is sort of on the way we're going, but their website doesn't show moose and it seems pretty expensive.

Closest thing I could find was Parc Omega in Montebello, but that's a good 3 1/2 hours west of here.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Granby Zoo is your best bet. One of the best Zoo in North America.

otherwhise I would suggest the st-phelicien outdoor zoo. Been a while for me so i don't know if they still have moose over there. Animals are in their habithat and your the one in cage

You also have the hemmingford near the US border. You can actually feed animals from inside your car.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
We ended up driving to Parc Omega.  Protip:  Stop at the store and buy a 3 pound bag of carrots for each person before going.

Got to see a moose (bigger and dumber-looking than I thought) and had a fantastic time.  Worth the detour.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top