Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2014 1:18:44 PM EDT
so if i read the guide correctly saturday ends the Buck week. but then we can hunt again on the 17-19 and only shoot a buck if you have buck tag and not shot two buck during the 6 day firearm week. then we can return in january once again till mid feb?

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
You are correct. If you shoot one or no buck during 6 day firearm season, you can harvest one more during permit shotgun granted you have the tag. But once January comes you gotta buy your 2015 licenses again
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:58:34 AM EDT
[#3]
so in order to do the jan 3-feb 14 i have to go buy another permit?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
so in order to do the jan 3-feb 14 i have to go buy another permit?
View Quote

You gotta buy a hunting license period and whatever required permits if there are any. On the plus side if you buy your licenses for 2015 in jan, you dont gotta buy it later that year for Nov-Dec since it goes by year. Unfortinately you gotta buy permits and tags accordingly for the appropriate seasons IF you want to harvest specific things.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#6]
To add to the confusion....If you already have the Permit shotgun permit, then you only need to buy the 2015 hunting license. Permits run through the season, the license runs through the calendar year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top