Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:45:30 PM EDT
Got TDY work here....I'm working on my HUngarian citizenship at the moment, I had to give it up because of DOD rules but I'll be in Prague for three weeks and wandering around but I want to go shooting and see some awesome gun stores on my days off from Friday to Sunday.

Any ARFcommers in Europe can take me up on an offer?

Swiss or any country is fine for me. Loved to see the gun stores in Svajc if possible :)
Link Posted: 4/7/2012 10:18:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi, and welcome to Central Europe:-)
I have no idea what does TDY or DOD means, never mind.
If you want to see some shops in Prague, you can follow this track (each point is a gun shop) but dont expect anything cool - CR is not Switzerland.
About shooting,there are also few ranges, most notably avim.cz that has cz scorpion evo to rent and its conveniently next to metro station..
Let me know when you arrive.
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Magdalena Milcová shoots for Team Česká zbrojovka (CZ) in the Czech Republic, but I can't help you with any Hungarian shooting-related information...

BTW, the acronyms denote a Temporary Duty (TDY) assignment with the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)...
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Got TDY work here....I'm working on my HUngarian citizenship at the moment, I had to give it up because of DOD rules but I'll be in Prague for three weeks and wandering around but I want to go shooting and see some awesome gun stores on my days off from Friday to Sunday.

Any ARFcommers in Europe can take me up on an offer?

Swiss or any country is fine for me. Loved to see the gun stores in Svajc if possible :)

If you end up in Paris, feel free to PM me (possibly a few days before) and we'll be able to come up with something.
Link Posted: 4/11/2012 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 2:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Munich, Germany. Feel free to give a holler when you are in my AO. Have some toys (G36, M4 and more) that we can take to the range. I've been told that I'm a pretty good city guide too. I know all the breweries here...
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 5:57:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Got plenty of time but I seriously want to see a gun shop in Swiss Germany and other places.

Seen the shops in Hungary and it's the sucko..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top