Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2011 3:12:00 PM EDT
Really?  I hope they get run out of town....  

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/308041/

Pathetic pieces of *****.    
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 6:03:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Really?  I hope they get run out of town....  

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/308041/

Pathetic pieces of *****.    

aww HELL NO

Its even listed on their website http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Anyone else want to do this, Residents of Missouri Town Block Protesters From Picketing Soldier's Funeral?  I'm more than willing to participate

ETA:  Looks like someone already has a facebook group started.  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194025807291606
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope it's 40 below with a 50 mph wind.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope it's 40 below with a 50 mph wind.

That'd be some decent weather.  Make sure those scumbags don't want anything to do with the Dakotas in the future.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 4:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot, they wanted to move their 'church' to Casper a few years ago.  The good townsfolk of said City On The Platte told them to go have advanced aeronautical intercourse with a laterally motivated pastry.

I agree though, -40 and a good stiff ND breeze would do wonders for them.  Maybe freeze certain parts of their anatomy off.  It's not like they use it anyway, right?
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
A little counter protest would be fun.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember in 2005 in Camp Pendleton my battalion was having are memorial for are fallen brothers and outside the gates there where people hold up signs with that shit. I guess they wanted to get on the base and protest. From what I heard from a guy who was working at the gate was they had been given orders to open the gate and let the protesters through if they wanted but to give them the warning. “There are a few hundred infantry Marines morning the loss of their brothers. If they get pissed off and a fight starts the military police are ordered to not get in the middle of it! So enter at your own risk!”

None of the protesters crossed the gate that I know of and if any did I think the 50+ bikers about 500 yards away at the gas station on base helped convince people to turn back! These protesters make me sick!
Link Posted: 2/11/2011 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A little counter protest would be fun.  

I thinkin' some of us good guys should maybe do a few drive-bys with super soakers if it's good and cold out...
Link Posted: 2/11/2011 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
None of the protesters crossed the gate that I know of and if any did I think the 50+ bikers about 500 yards away at the gas station on base helped convince people to turn back! These protesters make me sick!

The Biker thing has been done in Neb, it didn't stop the protesters but they kept their distance. I'm all for freedom of religion but these people can go F themselves.
Link Posted: 2/11/2011 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#9]
soooo would this fall under a public gathering???  
Link Posted: 2/13/2011 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Biker thing has been done in Neb, it didn't stop the protesters but they kept their distance. I'm all for freedom of religion but these people can go F themselves.

I think it also might have been the MP's orders to do nothing if we started kicking peoples a$$es! Hell the MP's in that area stayed out of the grunt zone as is after a few MP's where found hand cuffed to the flag pole nude duty weapons and squad never found! This was over some grunts that were drinking outside their rooms. Enter the San Mateo area and you’re in grunt country. MP's do not come around this area but to change for gate duty! If the people had come through I'm sure there would have been deaths!! At that time I would have killed someone and never cared!

I did three tours in Iraq and that time hit me the hardest my "boot" Marine I trained and traded out Humvee with was killed in the Humvee I just used a day before by an IED! Largest thing they had was a tire! For 5+ months I could not give the respect that my brothers should have! My boots Mama and his brothers there seeing them for the first time and they know about all of us! Having to stand at the POA the whole time not letting a tear drop out of respect for what felt like hours! He was my boot I still feel guilty for his death I know there was nothing I could really do yet I still feel like I could have done more! I have  “ What IF” it to death.

At that time I and many other Marines would have killed at that time if we had been pissed off!! Sure there are many out there that know that feeling!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top