Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2014 4:25:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like some fun. How about a where and when?
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:17:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like some fun. How about a where and when?
View Quote

Did a Google search and it looks like this is the same people.

http://forum.snipershide.com/tactical-shooting-competitions/184989-michigan-1st-annual-precision-rifle-steel-challenge-update-full-roster.html

Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Would someone kindly keep this thread updated as i don't use FB please.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Some friends and I shot this match last year and had a blast. If everything works out we will be there this year.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank you!
View Quote

This.  

No FB for me either either.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 3:45:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Rich,

I see on the Blue Water Sportsman's Club calender, that they have cleared September 19th-21st for this event.

Can we assume these dates are good, or is there a possibility of it moving?

Please advise

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.  

Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you!

This.  

Thanks

+3

It was a very cool match last year. Please don't make it unavailable to us non FB people.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

+3

It was a very cool match last year. Please don't make it unavailable to us non FB people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you!

This.  

Thanks

+3

I will post any updates I see this is all thats posted right now.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Still no details posted on Facebook yet. Just a couple of posts about sponsors added. Many people asking for more detailed info or just a date set keep getting ignored for some reason.

I'm not interested anymore...
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:31:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Still no details posted on Facebook yet. Just a couple of posts about sponsors added. Many people asking for more detailed info or just a date set keep getting ignored for some reason.

View Quote

Don't like the teeth on the horse you've been gifted huh?

Rich & Derrick busted ass last year, on a volunteer basis as I understand. I spoke with Derrick a couple weekends ago at Bluewater, sounds like things are G2G.

It's a ton of work running a match like this, ask me how I know. Be patient grasshopper.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Rich & Derrick busted ass last year, on a volunteer basis as I understand. I spoke with Derrick a couple weekends ago at Bluewater, sounds like things are G2G.

It's a ton of work running a match like this, ask me how I know. Be patient grasshopper.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am my self have been asking question for a little bit now and not getting any return answers on the facebook page set up with a link in the OP. If they can post sponsor info why not just say "we don't know yet"? Many other posts have been made but the ones asking for a time have not been answered. I'm sure it' quite an undertaking to get this going. I would of even liked to help as much as I can.

I just got an answer to the Snipershide posting a few moments ago. Saying to go here

http://forum.snipershide.com/tactical-shooting-competitions/244678-come-check-us-out-michigan-precision-rifle-steel-challenge-page.html

I'm not the only one asking...

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]
The dates for the match are September 20-21. More details and sign up information will be in the short coming weeks. Going to try and accommodate 40 shooters. We also are looking for solid RO's, I will pay for RO's if I have to also...
View Quote

Just on facebook
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm - might be interested in the RO slots...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I've never shot a match like this before, is there a resource I can look into it more? I've looked through snipers hide, but not a lot of solid info that I could find. What sort of expectations should I be able to meet to shoot this?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:48:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've never shot a match like this before, is there a resource I can look into it more? I've looked through snipers hide, but not a lot of solid info that I could find. What sort of expectations should I be able to meet to shoot this?
View Quote

My review of last year's match
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Top Top