[#5]

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Great news!
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/10/parole-board-vanessa-coleman-not-ready-for-release/20193419/

Several of the speakers referenced an entry from Coleman's diary, dated three days after the torture, rape and murders of Channon and Chris.

In the entry, Coleman writes, "I've had one hell of an adventure since I've been in the big TN. It's a crazy world these days! But I love the fun adventures and lessons that I've learned. Its going to be a long interesting year! Ha! Ha!"
View Quote

So ... torture, rape, and murder are "adventures" now?

Good call, parole board.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/10/parole-board-vanessa-coleman-not-ready-for-release/20193419/

Good call, parole board.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Several of the speakers referenced an entry from Coleman's diary, dated three days after the torture, rape and murders of Channon and Chris.

In the entry, Coleman writes, "I've had one hell of an adventure since I've been in the big TN. It's a crazy world these days! But I love the fun adventures and lessons that I've learned. Its going to be a long interesting year! Ha! Ha!"

Good call, parole board.

Who else highly doubts her words were that coherent?

Anyways, how the hell does she come up for parole already?  The Christians said it best when they said victims of crime become victimized twice by the justice system.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Anyways, how the hell does she come up for parole already?  The Christians said it best when they said victims of crime become victimized twice by the justice system.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good call, parole board.

In the state system, there is time off for "good behavior". After serving X amount of time with no problems, they get X amount of days off their sentence. And yes, I personally think that's bullshit. In the Federal prisons, there is no such policy, FYI.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#11]
saw this on the news the other night. sad that the media spent more time showcasing the vandy students having their "die in" protest at the statehouse for michael brown. guess the victims & perps were not the correct color to make it a tragic crime in the media's eyes.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#12]
What these animals did to this couple, there is no justice in this life for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top