Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2014 12:28:17 AM EDT
anyone know of where I can find one for less than $75?

needs to fit full size keg
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 1:09:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Craigslist has tons. Chest freezer works well too. Just adjust the temp.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Got one for my kegerator build at Kaady Appliance on Hwy 99. They delivered for no additional charge.

Link Posted: 7/2/2014 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I just finished my kegerator.  I kind of cheated though,  and used a real fridge from a bar,  and got a very neat brass tap box.  It fits 6 1/6th barrel kegs,  20# co2 cylinder, a carboy full of my new brew while it is cold crashing,  and several half gallons of liquor.  

You can find fridges all over craigslist,  but I've found that it's not typically the best deal to buy a super cheap fridge... It might need more work than it's worth.  Also,  converted freezers might not be tall enough.  

If you find a fridge though and need a draft tower,  I have two spares.  No faucets, and they need some heavy cleaning... But I'll trade you a tower for a 6-pack of any IPA.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top