Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2011 12:06:46 AM EDT
Stumbled onto this place by word of mouth and was wondering your guy's opinion on this place?
$30 yearly due, $2 per visit, and targets provided.

Seems interesting, have been looking for a local gun range recently and have only liked tri county thus far.  This would be more wallet friendly though ;)

http://nrpc.net/

Link Posted: 7/2/2011 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a nice indoor range, but it's rather limited.

The firing lines are at 25' & 50', but they only use the 25' line when going through a new member orientation.  The only open pistol shooting day is Thursday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and they have open rifle night on Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, but it's .22 rimfire only.  Their range rules are rather strict, including no more than 5 rounds in a firearm or magazine at any time.  They are primarily a target shooting club, focusing on Bullseye and .22 rifle competitions.

I haven't been there in a while, as I prefer the action pit at Tri-County.  The main reason I don't go as often is the limited schedule.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 7/2/2011 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I just paid my Tri-County dues and consider it a bargain.

Some find it affordable by never joining, instead freeloading in as a guest all the time. You could try that.

Happy shooting.

Link Posted: 7/4/2011 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's a nice indoor range, but it's rather limited.

The firing lines are at 25' & 50', but they only use the 25' line when going through a new member orientation.  The only open pistol shooting day is Thursday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and they have open rifle night on Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, but it's .22 rimfire only.  Their range rules are rather strict, including no more than 5 rounds in a firearm or magazine at any time.  They are primarily a target shooting club, focusing on Bullseye and .22 rifle competitions.

I haven't been there in a while, as I prefer the action pit at Tri-County.  The main reason I don't go as often is the limited schedule.

Hope this helps!

Link Posted: 7/4/2011 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have taken a couple of classes there, really nice people that made me feel welcome, they do a lot of bull's eye shooting there and 22's are king.
Top Top