Link Posted: 3/14/2007 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#1]
 thanks!
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Gunshow too?
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Would this be for local pickup in Salem also?

Thanks!!  You'll get my business.
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
That's awesome thanks for the offer.
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Gunshow too?

+1 to that. I will be purchasing ammo at the gun show.
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Gunshow would be nice as I am planning on picking up several K of 9mm too.
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Gunshow would be nice as I am planning on picking up several K of 9mm too.

Good luck.  They've been out of 9mm reloads for weeks and hadn't received any when I talked to them a couple days ago.
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I work down the street and have bought ammo there several times, and NOW I find this out?
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I work down the street and have bought ammo there several times, and NOW I find this out?

You too, huh?
Link Posted: 3/14/2007 11:18:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Would this be for local pickup in Salem also?

I hope so. I drive within a quarter mile every day to work.
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll be there this afternoon then!
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#14]
If CH139 is headed over there today,, I better get a move on  See everyone over there tomorrow around noon or so..
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#15]
I've only got enought for a case or two.
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#16]
A case or two huh??  hmmm --  Save some for me--
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Hey OMC one questiom:  Can you guys square out your internet prices and your in store prices?  It kinda sucks to look on the net, see the net price, and then walk into your store and be told the in store price is more on some ammo.  It's only happened to me a few times, but each time it worked out being cheap if you shipped to my house rather than letting me pick it up and walk out

Oh, and thanks sooooo much for giving the local Oregon folks a nice break  That's the reason I do most of my business with you since you treat folks right
Link Posted: 3/16/2007 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/16/2007 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Hi Civil, thanks for your continued support.
I would like to give you a good answer about store prices versus internet prices, but I can't really go into all of the factors about why it costs more for you and us. The main components are labor, property. We could definitely be putting the square footage to far better use and it takes more time to service customers in the store versus printing an email and putting items in a box. Really it is all boring business stuff, we apply a small margin to our cost to determine price to customer and the margin associated with store sales tends to be slightly higher. Believe us, it is not because we are making more profit off of store sales! You will see this practice quite common among companies that operate on the internet and in a "brick&mortar" storefront, examples Costco-Walmart-Target-etc.
With the slight price differences, usually less than a few dollars per 1000 rds, it is still cheaper to buy in the store if you are local.
I hope this helps, and as stated previously the ARFCOM deal is the same price in store as on the web.
Thanks to all!

Thanks for the reply!  I understand.  It was worth a shot since you were in a giving mood

How about this:  After purchase of say $5,000 of ammo you get a discount on your next order up to $xxx for your OREGON ARFCOM buddies???  Hey you got to give me credit for trying right?  Thanks again OMC.  I've even got a few friends hooked and showed them where your store front is and they have been buying most of their ammo from you now also.

Then today me and a few friends picked up a bunch of ammo from you at the Portland show today
Link Posted: 3/16/2007 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Hmm.... I've called them up (as recently as last week) and had them put aside some ammo at Internet prices to then come down and pick up in person...  ymmv?
Link Posted: 3/16/2007 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hmm.... I've called them up (as recently as last week) and had them put aside some ammo at Internet prices to then come down and pick up in person...  ymmv?

Oh I totally agree as this is the case MOST of the time, but ever now and then the in store price is different than the net price (typically 5-10% more).  Trust me I've purchased $1000's worth of ammo from OMC in thier store (and at the shows) so I know how they roll.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#22]
height=8
Quoted:
Hi Civil, thanks for your continued support.
I would like to give you a good answer about store prices versus internet prices, but I can't really go into all of the factors about why it costs more for you and us. The main components are labor, property. We could definitely be putting the square footage to far better use and it takes more time to service customers in the store versus printing an email and putting items in a box. Really it is all boring business stuff, we apply a small margin to our cost to determine price to customer and the margin associated with store sales tends to be slightly higher. Believe us, it is not because we are making more profit off of store sales! You will see this practice quite common among companies that operate on the internet and in a "brick&mortar" storefront, examples Costco-Walmart-Target-etc.
With the slight price differences, usually less than a few dollars per 1000 rds, it is still cheaper to buy in the store if you are local.
I hope this helps, and as stated previously the ARFCOM deal is the same price in store as on the web.
Thanks to all!

I don't like your internet/store front price policy, but you do have the best price on primers in town that I've found so far. Are the primers $17.59 or $17.95 in store?  
Top Top