Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2016 2:38:11 PM EDT
I need to get a suppressor mount off my sr25. Its got rocksett on it and its not budging, and I don't have the proper tool to keep me from tearing up my upper.

If anyone has one in the NE area and would let me use it for a few minutes that would be great, or if someone could point me in the direction of a gunsmith/place that has one that would be great too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I need to get a suppressor mount off my sr25. Its got rocksett on it and its not budging, and I don't have the proper tool to keep me from tearing up my upper.

If anyone has one in the NE area and would let me use it for a few minutes that would be great, or if someone could point me in the direction of a gunsmith/place that has one that would be great too.
View Quote
Did you soak the mount in water to loosen the rockset first?  

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a set of barrel blocks but I'm a long way from you (Waycross).
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have another members ar10 blocks that I'm sure he wouldn't mind you using and I think I'm local to you. I'm in Jefferson. I was about to mail them back to him
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks for the offer though!

Quoted:
I have another members ar10 blocks that I'm sure he wouldn't mind you using and I think I'm local to you. I'm in Jefferson. I was about to mail them back to him

I'm in Hoschton, I might have to take you up on that. I'm trying hard not to screw up my rifle
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a Geissele reaction rod for loan but I live in Cobb county.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you let it soak in water?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did you let it soak in water?
View Quote

Yeah for about an hour. I didn't put the mount on, I assume its rocksetted. I honestly don't know if it is or not, but I know its not pinned.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Go to Trading Place Pawn in Monroe. They are a KAC dealer and have every tool under the sun for KAC and will probably take it off for free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top