Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Basically "My level of support is TBD based on the level of financial support I receive from the Jewish community"

Pathetic
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yet there are people in Georgia who will vote for her...............not me
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:34:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I would think most people who frequent this website wont vote for her.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#4]
She'll be a strong challenger partially because GA Jews will STILL vote for her and the DNC will spend a looooooooooooooooooooooooooot of money trying to take the seat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She'll be a strong challenger partially because GA Jews will STILL vote for her and the DNC will spend a looooooooooooooooooooooooooot of money trying to take the seat.
View Quote

I wonder if there are any Jews reconsidering their locked in Dem vote when seeing how the current administration is treating Israel.
I have several Jewish friends who I know vote straight D complaining about how the administration and the world is so anti-Israel.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#6]
They are going to try to sell her as a conservative Dem.  Don't believe it for a minute.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish I could claim this comment for myself -

"She looks like a love child from Barney Fife & Jane Hathaway."

Since she likes to invoke her daddy's name ---

"Michele Nunn Wants Your Gun"
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:04:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wish I could claim this comment for myself -

"She looks like a love child from Barney Fife & Jane Hathaway."

Since she likes to invoke her daddy's name ---

"Michele Nunn Wants Your Gun"
View Quote

Make a train take a dirt road........
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Funny how she's using her maiden name. Trying to ride on daddy's coat tails.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#10]
She isn't anything like her father

Quoted:
They are going to try to sell her as a conservative Dem.  Don't believe it for a minute.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess it has a lot to do with the company that you keep but all the Jews I know are gun toting life taking heart breaking bastards that wouldn't be caught dead voting Dem.  

And I'm proud to call them my friends.  And a couple of them scare me.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
skank
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#13]
We need some "Nunn Wants Your Gun" bumper stickers made up.

When trolling libs I always call her Michelle Martin. Pisses them off.

Several Jews I know at work are in fact Obama/Democrap sycophants. I don't get it. Does not compute.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#14]
This should be enough to keep anyone from voting from her.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#15]
This is all I need to know about her.  I can't stand Bloomberg.  He's an unapologetic totalitarian when it comes to the 2a.

Please spread the word.

That the issue is the Second Amendment is even more troubling given the forces powering her campaign.

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg maxed out to Nunn’s campaign in the final fundraising quarter of 2013, this coming in the same year in which he called on donors to quit contributing to Democrats who oppose his pro-gun control agenda.
View Quote

LINKY to Source Article
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]
F--- her.  She was funding Hamas through Point of Light.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 12:31:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When trolling libs I always call her Michelle Martin. Pisses them off. [/img]
View Quote

Yes we do. Does anyone have an image of the original bumper sticker?

Milking the "Nunn" name is critical to her campaign strategy.  If she can grab enough of the old blue dogs with Sam "The Statesman"  Nunn nostalgia, she might win.

Despite voting for the AWB and endorsing BHO, Sam is known as a moderate, That's about as logical as calling Harry Reid (who endorsed BHO, but voted against the ban) a conservative.

It'd be cool if we could get "Nunn Wants Your Gun" stickers like the originals. Also, there might be a way to cross-out "Sam" and put "Michelle" in the proximity-to reinforce the idea that Michelle is just like Papa Sam, a gun grabber.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Milking the "Nunn" name is critical to her campaign strategy.  If she can grab enough of the old blue dogs with Sam "The Statesman"  Nunn nostalgia, she might win.

Despite voting for the AWB and endorsing BHO, Sam is known as a moderate, That's about as logical as calling Harry Reid (who endorsed BHO, but voted against the ban) a conservative.

It'd be cool if we could get "Nunn Wants Your Gun" stickers like the originals. Also, there might be a way to cross-out "Sam" and put "Michelle" in the proximity-to reinforce the idea that Michelle is just like Papa Sam, a gun grabber.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When trolling libs I always call her Michelle Martin. Pisses them off. [/url]

Harry Reid voted yes on the final version of the 1994 Crime Bill that contained the AWB.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This should be enough to keep anyone from voting from her.
http://georgiatipsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/NunnObama072313.jpg
View Quote
2/10.  Would not bang.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Does it really matter..???

The people who are going to vote for Nunn are going to vote for her regardless....

td
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top