Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2016 1:49:34 AM EDT
What courses are you guys taking this year relatively locally? I only have one on the radar so far, and am looking for a few more by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody getting into any good training this year? Or are you guys just taking classes that aren't local?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have never takin a class but think I would like to take a handgun class. Of some sort
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have never takin a class but think I would like to take a handgun class. Of some sort
View Quote

Defensive Concepts here has a Defensive Handgun course at the end of September, that would be a great one to get into.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm way past due for a pistol class. It's a very degrading skill past age 40.

Have been doing AFF skydiving classes though.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Another sign that those of us at DCNC believing in giving back to the community
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s176.photobucket.com/user/DefConNC/media/forum%20pictures/A5A011CD-5D2B-47BB-8EB0-697CE520AF89_zpsgqnsz4ik.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/DefConNC/forum%20pictures/A5A011CD-5D2B-47BB-8EB0-697CE520AF89_zpsgqnsz4ik.jpg</a>

Another sign that those of us at DCNC believing in giving back to the community
View Quote

Wicked, thanks guys! I may very well be using this in the near future.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I've taken a defensive handgun class with Trace Armory at Butner, and a competition handgun class at Caswell Ranch.  Both were great.  In the next month or two I hope to take Street Encounters at FPF Training in Culpeper, VA.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 12:52:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've taken a defensive handgun class with Trace Armory at Butner, and a competition handgun class at Caswell Ranch.  Both were great.  In the next month or two I hope to take Street Encounters at FPF Training in Culpeper, VA.
View Quote

Good to hear a little more feedback on Trace Armory, I was looking at possibly taking a defensive handgun from them later this year as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top