Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2014 10:35:18 AM EDT
I am in need of a good gunsmith to install a FSB on my pencil barrel.  I figure while I am at it I may as well have him install the gas tube as well.  Does anyone know a capable shop with good prices.  Otherwise I am biting the bullet and shipping it to ADCO.  Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]

You might want to go on Citizens Arms website and contact Steve and see if he can do it for you.  He is over towards Carthage though
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Found a gentleman who was actually recommended on this site a few years back for piston uppers. Arnold Dew ring a bell?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I would avoid Jery's Pawn / Shooters Supply.  They screwed up the finish on one of my barrels.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found a gentleman who was actually recommended on this site a few years back for piston uppers. Arnold Dew ring a bell?
View Quote

Arnold is a great guy and does excellent work but he's a 1-man-show, and stays pretty busy. Go see Tyler at phase 5 supply on Reilly rd.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would avoid Jery's Pawn / Shooters Supply.  They screwed up the finish on one of my barrels.
View Quote

Yeahhh. Nice guys for transfers and whatnot but I also had a bad experience with their gunsmith recently.
Top Top