Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2012 5:12:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Hell of a sign!!! Wish I wasn't 5 hours away. Congrats!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah. Something to do next time I'm forced into visiting the sister and her dysfunctional side of the family. I can now sneak away for a little fun time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]
good time.
missed getting a ticket for the drawings.

got my streamlight flashlight and the ruger 25 mag for 10/22.

great lemonade for a hot and humid day.

thanks

e5i5o!
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds fun. I stop at their shop on the way to NC.  I was looking forward to getting some stuff on July 5th but they were moving that day.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Are they doing the 49 dollar lowers.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Does your range have rentals? The Wife and I will be down in August but not bringing any firearms with us.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Stopped by. Didn't get a chance to check out the range though. How many lanes does the range have? It looks smaller than the floor plans I saw in there before (as far as number of lanes go).
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are they doing the 49 dollar lowers.

Negative the lowers were $79.  The place was packed when we arrived.  Their parking lot was full and cars were parking on the side of the road.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:51:23 AM EDT
[#9]
i went to the range during the grand opening on saturday. they had 6 lanes open at the time, but said the other 12 will be open soon.  There was a small wait time, but a very streamlined waiting process. comfy couches while you wait also.

Full impression: VERY NICE!  

The range is IN the store, but so well insulated that you can barely hear the noise.  

It is AIR CONDITIONED.  Not just pushing around hot wind.

there is an "air lock" type of intermediate room where you have the opportunity to put your eye and ear protection on before going into the range.  

the target positioning system is computerized - type in how far you want it to go, press enter and accept, and it zips right to it (out to 25yds).  you want 5 yards? you want 13 yards? its up to you. no numbers on the floor - no guess work.

You can keep the brass you shoot.

They had a flyer saying they have rentals, and a "Try Before you Buy" program.  I dont remember if the flyer said it was a temporary pricing offer, but it basically said that if you bought the gun you tried, you would get 50% of the rental fees applied to the cost of the firearm.  (correct me if i read that wrong, PSA)

Bring your own targets and ammo or buy some of theirs to use, as priced.

I think this is the only indoor range in Columbia that you can bring minors to.

Unless I'm doing shooting out to 100 yards, I have no reason to ever drive to Indian Creek's range again.  Thank you for the range, PSA.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Air Conditioned indoor shooting range

That's sure to bring me down to Columbia more often
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top