Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2017 7:37:35 PM EDT
Hey Men!

Just curious if anyone has built one of Tactical Shit's 'Build it yourself Glock style pistols' and has put several thousand (flawless?) rounds through it?

www.tacticalshit.com

Thanks

Michael
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd never heard of them.

The website is just a bunch of reblogs of articles that were originally published on other websites? Decent articles, just...
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd never heard of them.

The website is just a bunch of reblogs of articles that were originally published on other websites? Decent articles, just...
View Quote
I follow them on Facebook, because their posts usually make me laugh. I think they're called Tactical Shit because they literally sell shit. I don't think I would ever buy anything from them. A lot better stuff out there for the money.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a couple of smaller things from them in the past (like a stripped nfa lrbho 9mm upper).  Shipping was fast and got the items as promised.  

But I do agree, most of the stuff they have isnt that great.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been the store at the new location a couple of times, when it first opened, and the later one day when I was bored and wanted to look at the AR trigger display.

One of the employees shoots IPSC, IDPA, and so on and so they have a bunch of overpriced and over decorated Glock slides, and other parts with bling.  They were also selling the Polymer 80 kits, which if anyone was paying attention, were discounted heavily in the winter to clear inventory for an upgraded model with more metal in the frame.

Mostly, it's a clothing store.  Plus they play annoying music in the background.
View Quote
Agree.  I went in and definitely got the tacticool tapout flatbrim vibe.  Was looking for basic AR stuff (gas rings and crush washers) and they didn't have it.  Basically lots of 5.11 style clothes, lots of questionable forearms, and tacticool stuff.  

They are better than Alien Armory which is down the road a bit in St. Charles in the same run down shopping center as a $1 movie theater.  Those guys sell junk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top