Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2016 10:41:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Just consider who is in office.  The fact that it is hanging in the white house amazes me.  But then again, consider who is in the WH now.  
This is all part of trying to leave the country in as big of an uproar as possible for Trump.   In my opinion this is all part of a bigger agenda.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe that congressional district is centered in the Ferguson area.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#3]
So rich....so vibrant
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
He really is embarrassing. When they hauled the FBI director in to grill him about the Hillary prosecution decision, Clay went off on an incoherent rant and sounded like he was drunk. It didn't have anything to do with what they were discussing. Then again, you have to consider who his constituents are.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe that his voters are of a different demographic subsect than I.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I worked in StL for almost two decades, downtown for quite a bit of that and let me tell you the place is full of retarded antisocial sociopaths. They elect leaders who enable them to continue their lives of thuggery. Not that different than Columbians electing Pablo Escobar so they could continue profiting from the destruction of the world around them.
Self-interest only. Let the world burn as long as they get theirs.
Thank Gawd I am out of there.
This post brought to you by GaryM, contributing editor in charge of honesty, Sailor Jerry/Dr Pepper.
Miss you guys but fuck the state...

ETA; I hope to Gawd Trump cleans house. We are so screwed unless someone, somewhere along the line does so.

ETA pt II, not all the state but StL has got to go!
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 11:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice save.
Good to see ya checking in.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Rep. Duncan Hunter of California took the painting down. Good for him

congressman-takes-down-colleagues-sponsored-art-depicting-police-as-pigs
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I worked in StL for almost two decades, downtown for quite a bit of that and let me tell you the place is full of retarded antisocial sociopaths. They elect leaders who enable them to continue their lives of thuggery. Not that different than Columbians electing Pablo Escobar so they could continue profiting from the destruction of the world around them.
This post brought to you by GaryM, contributing editor in charge of honesty, Sailor Jerry/Dr Pepper.

ETA; I hope to Gawd Trump cleans house. We are so screwed unless someone, somewhere along the line does so.

View Quote
Bring it.  I think there are those who mistake the area as completely blue.  It was the "silent majority" of places like the STL that helped carry all of the rural red areas that wouldn't have been able to make it happen on their own.  

I was born and raised south of STL on a family spread.  I grew up in the Catholic schools of STL which were sufficiently adequate that I earned academic scholarships in my undergrad and masters program.

Son of a Marine.  Son of a German immigrant.  Just enough Irish and Scott that enjoys the fight.  Spent time in the Rodney King and Ferguson festivities.

Don't mistake all of STL as some energy drink consuming millennial snowflakes.  We THRIVE in an area that you all openly state you want to stay away from.

Link Posted: 1/6/2017 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rep. Duncan Hunter of California took the painting down. Good for him

congressman-takes-down-colleagues-sponsored-art-depicting-police-as-pigs
View Quote

I came to post this. I died laughing when I read it. I love the part where they sent it back to his office and "they couldn't be reached for comment"
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bring it.  I think there are those who mistake the area as completely blue.  It was the "silent majority" of places like the STL that helped carry all of the rural red areas that wouldn't have been able to make it happen on their own.  

I was born and raised south of STL on a family spread.  I grew up in the Catholic schools of STL which were sufficiently adequate that I earned academic scholarships in my undergrad and masters program.

Son of a Marine.  Son of a German immigrant.  Just enough Irish and Scott that enjoys the fight.  Spent time in the Rodney King and Ferguson festivities.

Don't mistake all of STL as some energy drink consuming millennial snowflakes.  We THRIVE in an area that you all openly state you want to stay away from. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are definitely different sections of St Louis City and St Louis County. The north side is way different from the south side as is the west side different from both. That goes for both the city and county.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are definitely different sections of St Louis City and St Louis County.
View Quote

Very true. I grew up in Affton (St. George), at Reavis Barracks and 55, and it was very different than the other areas you mentioned.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 11:57:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Is there a way we can recall this asshole?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We can't, his constituents can (Ferguson area).

Considering his "constituents", that stands a snowballs chance in hell!!!
View Quote

They can hold the recall at that Quick Trip they burnt down
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top