Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2015 10:21:58 AM EDT
I am having plumbing back up problems in my bsmt. Reed's Plumbing in Springfield rodded out my sewer on Tuesday, yesterday the water backed up again. Reed's said they don't warranty rodding so i pissed away $260 to Reed"s plumbing. They are coming out tomorrow to put a camera in the sewer and i imagine rod again. Could i get some recommendations on a stand up, reliable, non rip-off plumbing company in the Nixa/ Ozark area. For now, we can't use the sewer system until it's repaired.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Call nixa hardware and ask the plumbing department  for "Ned's" phone number.  

We had him out to our house and he was a gentleman and did us okay.  Real nice and came out promptly/after hours. He's an independent guy not affiliated with Nixa Hardware.  

Don't remember his last name.  

Give him a try.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:06:48 AM EDT
[#2]
WITHOUT A DOUBT, Ed with United plumbing. 24/hr a day and he's is a great guy to deal with.  I've been doing business with him for a long time!  He will only charge you for the work he does.  Doesn't get more honestly than him. Give him a try!  . [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/I PM his number to you.

- Mitch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top