Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 8:52:16 PM EDT
My sister wants to move up to the St. Louis area for school. She found a place in the Ofallon area that she will share with a friend. However she is wanting me to co-sign because her credit isn't high enough (she's early 20s, never had loans, has been in school off an on). Looking at the apartment and the location it doesn't look that bad.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
O'Fallon is a great place. I live just north of there. It's consistently listed high in the safest and best places to live rankings for the US. Anything you would need is in town, with IMO some of the best pizza at Stefanina's. It's also only about 40 minutes from downtown STL, if your sister's into the urban scene. Is she going to the I-70 or I-64 side?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:16:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My sister wants to move up to the St. Louis area for school. She found a place in the Ofallon area that she will share with a friend. However she is wanting me to co-sign because her credit isn't high enough (she's early 20s, never had loans, has been in school off an on). Looking at the apartment and the location it doesn't look that bad.
View Quote

I wouldn't co-sign...no-thanks.  Now, if she need money to move in or just open her a $100 pre-paid credit card to help her establish credit, ya...co-sign....no, life can happen and I wouldn't want that over my head.

$.02 and all...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm

For some reason the pics aren't loading on my phone.  

But seriously...  O'Fallon can be pretty far depending on where she is going to school etc.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Got an uncle lives in OFallon. One of the subdivisions out near k and 40.
Great area of STL in my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top