Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/2/2006 6:29:53 PM EDT
I would like to be able to put names and faces on the board members that show up for the shoots or at local gun shows.  Post a picture and your name, first name only if you like. I'll go first.

Bob Brandkamp

Don't be shy.  I'm sure most of the people that show up for the shoots are members here.  It would be great to put a name and a face on the posters here, plus it would be good to have names for some of the new folks at the shoots.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, I'll bite...

Robert S.
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Jordan Bowles
Link Posted: 12/2/2006 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 12/2/2006 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
64.184.32.112/cmmg_images/tbl_images/2Dec2006/Match_Photos/DSC09615.JPG

Quoted:
I would like to be able to put names and faces on the board members that show up for the shoots or at local gun shows.  Post a picture and your name, first name only if you like.
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#6]
first name sapper , last name 85

But if ya'll must, some folks sometimes call me Bob
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
first name sapper , last name 85

But if ya'll must, some folks sometimes call me Bob

Among other less flattering names!

My name is Kerry, I don't photograph well.

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#8]
There's been a lot of new faces at the shoots lately, don't be afraid to jump in guys.  We're not much to look at but we're mostly harmless.  If you aren't able to post a picture, IM one of the other posters in this thread and I'm sure someone can help.
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's one - Hi I'm Ray, and have a great son!!!  

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There's been a lot of new faces at the shoots lately, don't be afraid to jump in guys.  We're not much to look at but we're mostly harmless.  If you aren't able to post a picture, IM one of the other posters in this thread and I'm sure someone can help.

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh Oh pick me! pick me!

I'm the Wii-tard waving.

Mike T.
43 yrs. old
Scorpio
Favorite color : Green

as he trails off into thoughts of a warm beach..........
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Name: Trent
I just might be an AK junkie
been to about 4 or 5 shoots now
Picture of me on Saturday

I had to be a bigger picture whore than Branson for once so here are 2 more pictures

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Didn't make it out this last time but I have been to a few. My name is Bob, but I'm not to be confused with Bob, Bob, or Bob. Seems like there are alot of Bob's around. No really, I'm not to be confused with Don. He's my brother and looks alittle like me.

Here's me and my son Alec.

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#14]
well i am sure that CMMG or Duke or Kerry, has a pic of me somewhere they can post it for me it would be great but i think everybody knows me. i am the fat one.

but any way i wont be on line for a week so if its not posted when i get back on line and this thread is still around i will edit my post and add it. if Mike or the others find one mike can edit my post and add it. Mike i think you have one of me and you together me with my ar180. i know you have one of me shooting your Springfield. i am photographed allot. i am amazed it hasn't broke somebody's camera.

Bob great post and a good idea i dont know anybody at the shoots anymore.

Ronald

Duke adds: Ron is the one on the right.

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok, not my best deer but it shows my face better than any of my other pictures.

BTW, that is a real SP1 upper, no chrome, no forward assist and a three prong flash supressor.
My AR's are not just for looks
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm one of those first-timers that you regular guys might not know.  I had a great time at the shoot, and I will deffinitely be coming back.

Link Posted: 12/3/2006 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
BTW, that is a real SP1 upper, no chrome, no forward assist and a three prong flash supressor.

Dang Gary, shooting that deer with a 223 is about like shooting a REAL deer with a 700 Nitro Express eh?
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dang Gary, shooting that deer with a 223 is about like shooting a REAL deer with a 700 Nitro Express eh?

[rotfl]
You got that right, like I saind, not my best.
BTW, I did go out for one afternoon this year with my new .50, maybe during the antlerless season I can get one. heh heh heh......
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[rotfl]
BTW, I did go out for one afternoon this year with my new .50, maybe during the antlerless season I can get one. heh heh heh......

I can't say much though, if they are a deer, I'll shoot them. Plus, I'll be using 45-70 this coming season, so if a 60 pounder walks by it'll SURE be overkill.

So, with the 50, I know you can't legally use ball or pretty much any other commercial bullet since it has to be an expanding type....so what ARE you using? Maybe file the tip of a ball round down so it is now a softpoint? Or are you using a commercial bullet? 50 BMG or 50 beowulf? 50 beowulf bullet in a bmg case? Barnes X bullet? (BTW, WTF do they make a 50 cal X bullet for? Elephant?) Cast bullet? I did see a 450 grain soft point.... Or are you doing the sabot thing and shooting a 30 cal bullet at around 4000 fps out of the 50? Inquiring minds want to know since some of us will probably try it some time.
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#21]
dig up that picture of Jeff on the mini bike with M249 and the Vote for Pedro tshirt
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 5:04:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm Don, not to be confused with my twin brother Bob.

Just kidding, that's Ruger.

Here I am with my nephew.

You can tell me apart from my brother, because I have less hair, and more of it is gray (car business).  I'm still the better looking one.  Just ask any smart woman.
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm Justin Watermann, its my Dad Gary on the left, Me, my son Noah, and this years victim.  BTW if anyone needs a good knockabout general hunting rifle I have nothing but good things to say about the Remington Model 710s.

And here's me again :)
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Ben Kelley, I always have varying states of facial hair, almost always in disrepair.  I hate to shave, but don't grow beards well.
Link Posted: 12/3/2006 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Here's my dumb ass
I normally answer to Eric

This tard (Sapper), (who cannot follow directions and post his name with his pics), and I have have been friends for a long time and I know he loves this picture
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 4:57:33 AM EDT
[#27]
I got a picture of Jeff with the M249 and the mini bike somewhere
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Oh Oh pick me! pick me!
I'm the Wii-tard waving.

And I'm the large guy walking behind the developmentally-challenged Mike.    Please note that the fat kid always has food & drink close at hand.  It's a survival thing.  

(BTW, thanks Mike for using that pic since it allows me to not have to find one of me.)

Eric
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#29]
My name is Ken and I am from the mean streets of Greenwood, MO.

Here I am riding my motorcycle. I call it "deer caller" sometimes because I had a deer run accross the road and knock my off the bike. It is a 1998 Honda Valkyrie. I named him "Big Valkyrie Venus" Everyone knows that size does matter. It is Venus envy!!!

Link Posted: 12/4/2006 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't post very often, but here I am.
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Here I am at one of CMMG's shoots last fall watching Gary "ham it up".
I'm the fat guy on the right waiting to paste targets.

Another Eric
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Ah, what the heck...

Thanks for posting this picture.  I'm Nick, and I'm the guy in the back in the NRA hat.

Link Posted: 12/4/2006 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#33]
This is my daughter Amanda, her screen name here is Zippy00.

This is her and the boyfriend, Curtis, his screen name is claybuster09.

Link Posted: 12/4/2006 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[rotfl]

I can't say much though, if they are a deer, I'll shoot them. Plus, I'll be using 45-70 this coming season, so if a 60 pounder walks by it'll SURE be overkill.

So, with the 50, I know you can't legally use ball or pretty much any other commercial bullet since it has to be an expanding type....so what ARE you using? Maybe file the tip of a ball round down so it is now a softpoint? Or are you using a commercial bullet? 50 BMG or 50 beowulf? 50 beowulf bullet in a bmg case? Barnes X bullet? (BTW, WTF do they make a 50 cal X bullet for? Elephant?) Cast bullet? I did see a 450 grain soft point.... Or are you doing the sabot thing and shooting a 30 cal bullet at around 4000 fps out of the 50? Inquiring minds want to know since some of us will probably try it some time.

I'm using the spotter/tracer ammo for the doe season, it has a hollowpoint!
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Me (Karl_Withakay) on the left.

Link Posted: 12/4/2006 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Why is Nick going to shoot Mike? I mean I understand, but why?
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm way over on the far side of the first photo, mowing down a post with V188 and his son.

archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=185048

The face is the same, the weight is 40 pounds lighter than in that photo.

Lee Lawson
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/AYBABTU.jpg

Why is Nick going to shoot Mike? I mean I understand, but why?

Dammit, Karl!  

I knew this picture was going to turn up in this thread eventually.  Now I have to defend myself again.

This was the first time I'd been shooting since I was a little kid.  I've learned a whole lot in a short time since that picture was taken.  The gun wasn't pointed at Mike - the camera angle just makes it look like it is.  Like I said though, I've learned a lot since then.  I don't hold them like that any more, no more finger on the trigger, etc.

I should also mention that this "batchelor party" wound up giving me a case of BRD.  I hold Mike and Erik primarily responsible for that.  I didn't really need another expensive hobby, but shooting stuff is so much fun!
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#42]
GFY's
Link Posted: 12/4/2006 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#43]
This is me with my AK

This is after 2 bottles of tannerite and about 500 rounds in the tree on a day of shootin w/ my friends.....

Last is this summer fishing up in minnesota

And oh yeah, this is why I didn't make it to the shoot.....

My name is Marc Wulf and next to me is my brother Jon.  I'm originally from Omaha, NE but go to school at Saint Louis University.  Always been interested in firearms and found these boards and what a good rep cmmg has and have loved the 5.7 event i went to.  Looking forward to shoot my new m4 at an upcomming cmmg event.

Link Posted: 12/5/2006 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
This is me with my AK

And oh yeah, this is why I didn't make it to the shoot.....

photos.pe.facebook.com/v54/96/60/1319610012/n1319610012_30150190_4359.jpg

My name is Marc Wulf and next to me is my brother Jon.  I'm originally from Omaha, NE but go to school at Saint Louis University.  Always been interested in firearms and found these boards and what a good rep cmmg has and have loved the 5.7 event i went to.  Looking forward to shoot my new m4 at an upcomming cmmg event.

That was a pretty good game last weekend wasn't it?
Link Posted: 12/5/2006 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#45]
don't get me started.... we gave that game away.  Courtney Grixby our cornerback was exploited the whole game.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2006 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I'm in the front row with the OD vest on.  The rest are my bro's and our pop.

I've only been to one CMMG shoot but plan going to more in the coming year.

Name: Rustin
Home: STL

www.boomslang.us/images/crew.JPG

Damn, your family makes up it's own Special Forces team!
Link Posted: 12/5/2006 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm in the front row with the OD vest on.  The rest are my bro's and our pop.

I've only been to one CMMG shoot but plan going to more in the coming year.

Name: Rustin
Home: STL

www.boomslang.us/images/crew.JPG

CAV, post some pics from TNT in JC of me, you, and RUF if you can.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't have any from TNT, but I might have one or two from CMMG of Ruf, let me look.
Link Posted: 12/5/2006 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Special Forces................or Special Ed?

Link Posted: 12/6/2006 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I found a picture of me from a MG shoot a few years back.  Not a good picture to see my mug so I included a picture of my wife and I at the same shoot.  Also included a picture of my wife, Rajeshree with one of my favorite guns...sure wish I had one in my collection.  Here is a picture of me with my brother in law NJ that has been to some of the shoots with me.  My name is Bret Millet for those that I have not met.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top