Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2014 9:57:35 AM EDT
Looking at purchasing a pistol from a guy through EE and would need an FFL for an out of state transfer. Last time I needed an FFL for a transfer (Bud's gun shop purchase) I used a company in Warsaw that was a joke - and expensive.

Any suggestions for north-central IN? I live west 1/2 hr west of Ft. Wayne, work in Indy, but would travel an hour in most any direction for a good person/company.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunbroker has a list of local FFL's that do transfers and their cost. Look at that and find the closest one to you.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Frank's Sport shop just east of Bluffton... last time I got a transfer there (admittedly it's been at least 3 years now) it was $15 for 1, $5 extra for each one after that (on the same form).

I'll IM more details...
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought Kodiak was $20 and On Target  $20 also in the SB area.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses.

I've done the Gunbroker/Bud's "recommended" FFL route, and came out of the experience much less than satisfied. My hope in posting here was to find a FFL that I could do business with for foreseeable future, as recommeded by someone that has had good dealings with them.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
You could try ZX Gun, they have locations in Goshen and Fort Wayne.

I purchase a lot of my stuff through their Goshen store and have had good experiences.  Also transferred my MP5 though them that I bought from DJ Getz.

Top Top