Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2004 6:05:14 PM EDT
Do any of you Hoosiers have a message you want me to deliver to Senator Lugar when I see him?
Link Posted: 3/4/2004 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill have to think about it. Still a little wound up at him and Bayh. After I can compose a tactfull reasonable response Ill chime in.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2004 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That I hope he enjoys his upcomming retirement.

Link Posted: 3/4/2004 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]

tell him he's a panty wearing sissy boy for being so scared of gunz
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 4:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Tell him that no one in Indiana is happy with his vote for the AWB renewal.  Tell him if we wanted more gun control we might as well just vote democrat.

-smn
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 5:16:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I suppose the words "miserable backstabbing cocksucking turncoat" wouldn't be appropriate?
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 5:33:40 AM EDT
[#6]
It would be nice if you delivered multiple written mesages to him from ARFCOM.

Mine goes like this.  

Pearl Harbor, 9/11, 3/04.  

Traitor, burned old white boy, Presidential wanna-be loser (all Senators think they could be Pres).

I do not consider Lugar to be a Hoosier, his kids grew up in DC.  Please do not send one back here to represnt us.  The Bayh dynasty is enough.  I have never tried to take on "labels" like Republican or Democrat since they don't fit me, but I am a registered Republican.  I no longer believe voting for a third party is a waste of my vote.  I will work vigorusly to get rid of both him and Evan Bayh, even if it means changing my party affiliation multple times.

Like Psywar, I assume the gutless wonder knows he is retirng so he sold us out, same way Bush senior trashed the NRA AFTER he got our votes and after Clinton beat his ass good.

Warmest wishes,

Zoub (AR stands for Assault Rifle) on AR15.com

PS  Dick, call me, lets do lunch here in Indy.  I really want you to explain to me why you voted both ways on the same day?
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I dont know if he is planning on retireing any time soon, but I plan on doing my part to oust him from political office.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 6:10:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I suppose the words "miserable backstabbing cocksucking turncoat" wouldn't be appropriate?

Only after the sausage is served.
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 6:36:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Tell old Dick that he can count on me to do whatever I can to see that he not be re-elected in 2006.
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell him Iam sending money to Larry Craig's campaign fund. And that he and Bayh can go fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Tell him that his January 13, 2004 reply to me, "I support the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens to possess firearms for sporting, collecting, and defensive purposes" LIE doesn't sit well with me. Pre-ban rifles fit perfectly into ALL his self-described categories.

Make sure that he understands that the only differences between pre-ban and post-ban rifles are cosmetic. If he brings up some crap about how assault weapon crimes have been reduced since the ban was initiated, remind him that most pre-bans are in the hands of collectors now. Criminals can just buy post-bans, which aren't included in the "assault weapon" category. Plus, most criminals wouldn't fork over the cash for a post-ban AR-15 anyway. They'd use something cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck him! Hope he chokes on a sausage link!
Link Posted: 3/6/2004 5:23:29 AM EDT
[#13]
What do you say when Fuck You isn't enough?

Just tell him to move to Caliban and enjoy some rectal hemorrhaging.

He'll have alot if common with the locals.
Link Posted: 3/6/2004 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What do you say when Fuck You isn't enough?

Maybe put it in a Hallmark card?
Link Posted: 3/6/2004 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I expected that vote from Birch Byah Jr., but not from Lugar.

Ask him , "If you are now in the Diane Fienstien camp, are you also in favor of gay marriage, abortion, and the rest of her liberal agenda?"

Let him know, that the conservatives in this state are looking for a new senator.
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Works for me for lack of anything more PC to express the same opinion!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#17]
TheCommissioner,

I believe you are eloquent enough to explain things to him, I'm just not certain he will listen let alone care.

All of these sentiments go some way toward expressing our feelings:

"That I hope he enjoys his upcomming retirement."

"tell him he's a panty wearing sissy boy for being so scared of gunz"

"Tell him that no one in Indiana is happy with his vote for the AWB renewal. Tell him if we wanted more gun control we might as well just vote democrat."

"And that he and Bayh can go fuck off."

"Fuck him! Hope he chokes on a sausage link!"

"What do you say when Fuck You isn't enough?

Just tell him to move to Caliban and enjoy some rectal hemorrhaging.

He'll have alot if common with the locals."

"Ask him , "If you are now in the Diane Fienstien camp, are you also in favor of gay marriage, abortion, and the rest of her liberal agenda?"

Let him know, that the conservatives in this state are looking for a new senator."

"Tell him that his January 13, 2004 reply to me, "I support the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens to possess firearms for sporting, collecting, and defensive purposes" LIE doesn't sit well with me."

"PS Dick, call me, lets do lunch here in Indy. I really want you to explain to me why you voted both ways on the same day?"

And my particular favorite so far -

"miserable backstabbing cocksucking turncoat"

Good luck, I wonder if the knowledge that as well as not voting for him many will be sending money to ensure he is on the beach as soon as possible will light a firecracker up his ass? Probably not knowing his kind.

Tell him the fastest way to lose the respect and support of his voters is to blatantly lie to them. We all know that he doesn't read any of the mail we send him so how can he be in touch with those he serves.

Feel free to spill a plate of hot scrambled egg in his lap on my behalf.

Quoted:

Maybe put it in a Hallmark card?

Hallmark are one of those organizations that financially support gun control measures so I don't buy from them.

Link Posted: 3/7/2004 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Tell him I am moving to Indiana to vote against him.

Bob
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#19]
www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69560

I am cross referencing this thread over there as well.
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Well since tact doesnt seem to be at issue I agree with all posted above.
And to add to it let him know I will be working against him and Bahyatch from this point on.
I didnt dedicate four years of my life to the defense of this country to watch pricks like him destroy it from the inside out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2004 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys all take this gun ownership stuff way too serious.  Like it's some kind of right or something. Geez.
Link Posted: 3/9/2004 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Tell him that he just lost over 40 votes in Scott county alone. Those are the ones I know of anyway.
Link Posted: 3/9/2004 12:24:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You guys all take this gun ownership stuff way too serious.  Like it's some kind of right or something. Geez.

Link Posted: 3/10/2004 12:49:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Tell him that this simple (college educated) country boy used to be a democrat from a democrat family, used to be.  He and his liberal buddies have changed us all to Republican.  Tell him it is time to start reading the constitution.  

Bob
Scott Co.
Link Posted: 3/11/2004 8:38:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I hope he dies a painfull death tasting his own blood, soon. Or I would settle for him getting cancer.
Link Posted: 3/12/2004 4:45:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I hope he dies a painfull death tasting his own blood, soon. Or I would settle for him getting cancer.

Link Posted: 3/13/2004 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#27]
I hope the food is good because that's all the benefit you'll get out of it.  Lugar has become a Republican in name only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top