Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2015 2:52:45 AM EDT
I will be moving to the Minneapolis area next month and I am wondering the state of CLEO NFA sing off is there. I will specifically be in Hopkins, Hennepin County.

Also any other pointers would be nice.

I am moving from CA so everything is an improvement from where I am now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
No one reported any replies from Hennepin here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_28/583122_List_of_requirements_for_suppressor_sign_off_by_county_.html

I would not count on Hennepin signing.  Better to go the trust route IMO.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Lieutenant Amelia Huffman at the License Investigation Unit has signed 3 SBR forms for me. I don't know about suppressors but you can call the office and ask if they'll be signing suppressor forms.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#3]
would I be able to have her sign if I do not reside in Minneapolis itself.  I will be in Hopkins city limits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top