Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2003 7:03:03 PM EDT
Here is a listing of various individuals' reviews of their experiences with Defensive Edge professional firearm courses.

If you take any Defensive Edge professional firearm courses, please post your reviews of your experience(s) in this thread.

Review of Defensive Edge Defensive Shotgun Course - FedGunner
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=173404

Defensive carbine class review - Sleepy717
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=171364

My evaluation of Defensive Edge handgun level 1 - Rastus
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=170825

Evaluation of Defensive Edge hand gun Level 1 - FedGunner
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=170430

Fantastic! Superb! Professional! (Handgun 1) - iNuhBaDNayburhood
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=172540

Just finished Defensive Edge CCW training... - 100w_warlock
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=173980

This is all the "Reviews" I could find of Defensive Edge courses thus far.  If I missed one, I'm sorry.  Please post all your new reviews of Defensive Edge Courses in this tacked thread.

PLEASE NOTE THAT DEFENSIVE EDGE ALSO HAS AN INDUSTRY FORUM BOARD ON AR15.COM HERE:
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=129
Link Posted: 3/1/2004 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
ADDING LINK TO FEDGUNNER'S COURSE REVIEW:

Review of "Cold Weather Rifle" course - FedGunner
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=177368

Everyone, Don't forget to post a link to your review threads of Defensive Edge courses in this thread so we will always have a compilation of course reviews...  This can help others decide if they would or would not like to enroll in one of Sully's classes in the future.  Hearing some reviews from other AR15.com members who showed up would be greatly appreciated as well.
Link Posted: 3/22/2004 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]
ADDING LINK TO FEDGUNNER'S COURSE REVIEW:

Defensive Edge Cold weather shotgun course. - FedGunner

Everyone, Don't forget to post a link to your review threads of Defensive Edge courses in this thread so we will always have a compilation of course reviews... This can help others decide if they would or would not like to enroll in one of Sully's classes in the future. Hearing some reviews from other AR15.com members who showed up would be greatly appreciated as well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/3/2004 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top