Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 8:45:22 AM EDT
I'm gonna head over to ASC around 10-1030 with a lead sled to zero a rifle. If any of you guys are off today and need to use it you know where to find me.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could join you, but have work. Need to get one of those. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish I could join you, but have work. Need to get one of those. 
View Quote
You're welcome to borrow it any time, just let me know.

Your steel set up at the top of the hill is awesome. Its going to cost me so much money. I can't stop shooting at the dueling tree and the other knock down targets. I've had to resort to limiting the amount of ammo I bring or I would just keep shooting all day.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You're welcome to borrow it any time, just let me know.

Your steel set up at the top of the hill is awesome. Its going to cost me so much money. I can't stop shooting at the dueling tree and the other knock down targets. I've had to resort to limiting the amount of ammo I bring or I would just keep shooting all day.
View Quote
Great to here!! We've got a new plate rack, turn over target and texas star coming next month too. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Shit, I need to come play with you guys up there.  Sounds like fun.  

Also, John, I'm going to ask about shooting at GSA if you don't make the orientation.  

I'll say a buddy shot a few matches last year and was looking forward to this years, but couldn't make it for the orientation.  See what Mike says.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Great day, I love these mildly rainy weekdays, whole range all to myself!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shit, I need to come play with you guys up there.  Sounds like fun.  

Also, John, I'm going to ask about shooting at GSA if you don't make the orientation.  

I'll say a buddy shot a few matches last year and was looking forward to this years, but couldn't make it for the orientation.  See what Mike says.
View Quote
Cool, that would be great. I shoot a lot of matches and am a CRSO/run the matches at my club if that puts him at ease.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top