Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2016 2:04:16 PM EDT
I have more than the usual accumulation of parts and accessories and am not looking forward to posting in the EE only to have to ship to dozens of different buyers. Are there any local gunshows or swap meets coming up before the Middletown show in November?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
We're going to do another one at Andover Sportsman's Club this year. September or October I think. Last year was a great success, were going to make it bigger this year.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're going to do another one at Andover Sportsman's Club this year. September or October I think. Last year was a great success, were going to make it bigger this year.
View Quote

Glad to hear it. Last one was pretty good. I won't forget a canopy this time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding!

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
NWCSA is having one Sept 10th 9-1. I'm planning to do the same.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's right. I'll be there,and believe Me it's going to be  yuge. People will love it. Money will be spent and money will be made. It will make Andover great again!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#6]
CT SWAT Challenge in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#7]
ASC Tag Sale/Swap meet will be September 25. Lots of shotguns, rifles, prebans, reloading stuff etc...

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
ASC Tag Sale/Swap meet will be September 25. Lots of shotguns, rifles, prebans, reloading stuff etc...

View Quote

Sunday. You lost me. Have fun guys.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Saturday's are better for these things and that was the plan, but the board thought it would be a good idea to do it same day as Sporting Clays event.

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Saturday's are better for these things and that was the plan, but the board thought it would be a good idea to do it same day as Sporting Clays event.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, that place is going to be jam packed.
Top Top