Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2014 5:19:53 PM EDT
http://www.shorepublishing.com/article/20141015/NWS01/310169763/1040/chesternews
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hot link for ya

CHESTER SUCKS MALLOY"S BALL SACK

Just reading this in todays mail, don't know what to even think about the sheep of CT any longer.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Its ridiculous I've lived in Chester over 30 years in the house my grand parents build. My sons are the fourth generation of my family to live here. I don't remember there ever being an accidental shooting in town. Last year they wanted to ban chickens.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its ridiculous I've lived in Chester over 30 years in the house my grand parents build. My sons are the fourth generation of my family to live here. I don't remember there ever being an accidental shooting in town. Last year they wanted to ban chickens.
View Quote

I feel bad for you man.  No chickens in a rural town ……. WTF  stupid hipsters…… taking that town over?  I do like me some of that salt bread from Simons marketplace.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
We won the Chicken fight I don't think I've spent money in the center of town since my friends parents sold their sand which shop

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't a typical town like you have to own 10 acres to hunt on or something like that?  Should be the same for any shooting on your own damn land.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:56:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Isn't a typical town like you have to own 10 acres to hunt on or something like that?  Should be the same for any shooting on your own damn land.  

View Quote

There are NO requirements for target shooting on your own land ( in most towns anyway).

THIS is the way it should be.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:20:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope the land owner shows up and tells them he's just shooting paw paws ol 270 deer gun.  Because if it has a wood stock then it must be safe.  

That's some retarded shit, unless it's in like a suburb with houses on all 4 sides.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Info mtg is this coming Tuesday the 21st at the Meeting Hall

Everyone should attend

The towns people and others turned out in force when the chicken issue came up last year, perhaps a good turn out is required to squash this is in order too
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#9]
That sucks bro. I grew up in deep river and the liberals are just like a virus. They freaking multiply and consume until they destroy everything. I swear it's a disease.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

To hunt deer with a rifle on private land you need 10 contiguous acres. Rifle must be larger than 22 cal. No rifle hunting of deer on public land. You can hunt deer with a shotgun on public land and private land with less than 10 acres, but must use slugs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

To hunt deer with a rifle on private land you need 10 contiguous acres. Rifle must be larger than .243 cal. No rifle hunting of deer on public land. You can hunt deer with a shotgun on public land and private land with less than 10 acres, but must use slugs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To hunt deer with a rifle on private land you need 10 contiguous acres. Rifle must be larger than .243 cal. No rifle hunting of deer on public land. You can hunt deer with a shotgun on public land and private land with less than 10 acres, but must use slugs.

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys

Show up in numbers.   But be respectful to the town council.

Work this one in baby steps.  You are all shooting .22's out of single shots rifles and being super respectful of noise, safety, and hours.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#13]
This is the official announcement by the town with the correct address of 4 liberty St. It has since brought other politicians with agendas into the conversation and it has many different angles. Expect to hear fears of lead contamination, property value issues, noise, anxiety, etc.

October 21, 2014 7:00 pm Chester Meeting House, 4 Liberty Street

Target Shooting Residential Areas

The Purpose of this informational meeting is to listen to viewpoints on the request submitted to the Board of Selectmen to prohibit target range shooting in residential areas and the discharge of firearms except by licensed hunters during hunting seasons.

The Board of Selectmen is calling this meeting because residents have submitted a petition requesting their concerns for public safety be addressed. The Board of Selectmen has not taken a position on this petition and a draft ordinance has not been prepared.
This meeting is an opportunity for residents to express their concerns pro or con about this issue. To review the petition submitted to the Board of Selectmen, go to the following link: Petition for Public Information Meeting 10-21-2014
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Show up in large numbers, and stop by the Pattaconk on Main Street and ask to put up some fliers.  

Also, look into voting for Bob Siegrist as your state level rep in November.  He's a gun owner, and he has shot black rifles as well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Well that went well.

Dont anticipate this issue going any farther.

Thanks to all who attended the room was filled to capacity 160 and the majority was gun owners!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#16]

GUNS 1 : FAGGOTS 0
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Good job but don't let yer guards down Chester residents.... I recall similar packed 10 to 1 public testimonies not too long ago in that cesspool of scumbags in Hartford.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good job but don't let yer guards down Chester residents.... I recall similar packed 10 to 1 public testimonies not too long ago in that cesspool of scumbags in Hartford.

View Quote

Exactly. Wonder how bad the town council is there. They could simply choose to ignore the turn out and do what they want anyway.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:07:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Exactly. Wonder how bad the town council is there. They could simply choose to ignore the turn out and do what they want anyway.
View Quote

Look at the comment underneath THIS ARTICLE.

If legal gun owners were even half as dangerous as the gun-grabbers say they are... There'd be no more gun-grabbers.

I'm glad to hear it went well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top