Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2014 9:10:14 AM EDT
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/237997805?width=360#fullscreen
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
First he herped then he derped.

He's just trying to remain relevant. No one takes him seriously.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol Pinciero is only relevant when little white children die from guns.  Not anyone else
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#3]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
It's like he wrote the article himself it's so bad.
"Gaita has went on the offensive"  really ?
He is a tool and a weak one at that

Good luck with the write-in votes Danny Fey
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Watch Gaita get more votes than Visconti.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#5]
His being "courted" by the CAGV isn't going to get me to vote for him.  And how, exactly, did he take on AR15.com, when he never created an account to discuss his positions here?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His being "courted" by the CAGV isn't going to get me to vote for him.  And how, exactly, did he take on AR15.com, when he never created an account to discuss his positions here?
View Quote

We created one for him.

Dude needs meds
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

#socialjustice
#herbalife
#marines
#banassaultweapons
#gaita
#visconti
#malloy
#pizza
#saynotofoley
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We created one for him.

Dude needs meds
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We created one for him.

Dude needs meds

Yep. People on ARFCOM created an account for him but Gaita keep whining about how he couldn't sign on because his password kept being rejected or some such bullshit. The CTHTF and in GD threads about him were epic. There was no way he was going to respond in either of those threads. If he had others would have destroyed him in the threads. And that information would be used by his opponents for any future local office he runs for. The guy is delusional. He's more delusional than Visconti. But I guess one has to be to keep telling themselves they have a real shot at winning in November against the entrenched political machine here in Connecticut.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:24:45 AM EDT
[#9]
His vagina makes his decisions for him.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Epic rap battle - Joe Visconti vs. Dan Gaita
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:18:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Epic rap battle - Joe Visconti vs. Dan Gaita
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:34:09 AM EDT
[#12]
The delusion continues:

Trying not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I'm inclined at this point to believe either he is too dumb to know he can't win or he is just a Malloy plant like Sarvis was for Virginia by the Democrats.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The delusion continues:

https://i.imgur.com/D092kpE.png

Trying not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I'm inclined at this point to believe either he is too dumb to know he can't win or he is just a Malloy plant like Sarvis was for Virginia by the Democrats.
View Quote

I cant think of the proper adjective to describe the scope of Visconti's break with reality.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I cant think of the proper adjective to describe the scope of Visconti's break with reality.
View Quote

Quixotic... Exceedingly idealistic; unrealistic and impractical.

Preposterous... Impractical, bizarre.

Cockamamie... Ridiculous; implausible.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good one.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The delusion continues:

View Quote

I get that when someone is running for elected office they have to sound upbeat and constantly tell their supporters that they can and will win. But Visconti really needs to step back and ask himself is he doing more harm than good. He should step back and ask which is more important. Defeating Malloy or helping to get him reelected. Visconti's actions may very well help Malloy get reelected. I have to wonder is that what he really wants?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The delusion continues:

View Quote

Tony, do you have a link to where you found that post by Visconti? Or at least where it came from on social media?
Edit: Never mind, found it. It was on Palin Smith's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/palin.smith/posts/1674834712741567
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#18]
It looks like that's a screen grab from a conversation on a page or someone's wall.

Here's Visconti's Facebook page

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It looks like that's a screen grab from a conversation on a page or someone's wall.

Here's Visconti's Facebook page
View Quote

See my post right above yours. I edited it to update where it came from (Palin Smith's facebook page).
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#20]
The emergency room physicians are gonna' need a couple of tractors, pulling in opposite directions, to dislodge Palin Smith from Visconti's ass!

Jesus, Mary & Joseph! He's no less sycophantic than the most die-hard, Stockholm syndromed obama supporter.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#21]
The derp on that facebook page is astounding.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Come on guys do you wanna come get Pizza with me and put "Foley must go signs" everywhere? Come on guys please? Pretty please? Pizza is on me!
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep. People on ARFCOM created an account for him but Gaita keep whining about how he couldn't sign on because his password kept being rejected or some such bullshit. The CTHTF and in GD threads about him were epic. There was no way he was going to respond in either of those threads. If he had others would have destroyed him in the threads. And that information would be used by his opponents for any future local office he runs for. The guy is delusional. He's more delusional than Visconti. But I guess one has to be to keep telling themselves they have a real shot at winning in November against the entrenched political machine here in Connecticut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We created one for him.

Dude needs meds

I remember that.  I even pointed out (on his facebook page, before he deleted my posts and banned me from posting on his wall) that an account was set up for him.  I guess ignoring AR15.com was his way of "taking us on".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top