Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2015 9:53:22 PM EDT
name the freak, circa 1924.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
They prefer to be called Trumpers.  Pretty sure I saw Hillary Clinton in there, I think she's lying about her age.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They prefer to be called Trumpers.  Pretty sure I saw Hillary Clinton in there, I think she's lying about her age.
View Quote

I'll take Trumpers over Jebers any day.

Trump/Cruz 2016!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Trump/Cruz 2016!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump/Cruz 2016!!!!
Ditto

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think there's a great option out there but Trump isn't even a good choice.  He won't be able declare bankruptcy and the nation skate away Scott free like he does with the businesses he drives into the dirt.  He's not a success because he's good at managing money (obviously) but because he's very good at working the system and he won't have those loopholes to use with the economy.  Not to mention he has the actual political ability of a rock.  As it looks, he may end up being the GOP candidate so I guess we'll all see, hopefully the US can survive it.  Whatever happens, we can't endure another anti-constitution Democratic POTUS without an all out civil war so it's a moot point I suppose.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't think there's a great option out there but Trump isn't even a good choice.  He won't be able declare bankruptcy and the nation skate away Scott free like he does with the businesses he drives into the dirt.  He's not a success because he's good at managing money (obviously) but because he's very good at working the system and he won't have those loopholes to use with the economy.  Not to mention he has the actual political ability of a rock.  As it looks, he may end up being the GOP candidate so I guess we'll all see, hopefully the US can survive it.  Whatever happens, we can't endure another anti-constitution Democratic POTUS without an all out civil war so it's a moot point I suppose.
View Quote

Obama is doing his best to stay. WWIII, natIonal emergency, martial law, etc, he has so many angles working he is doing his utmost to disrupt the next election.
Even if he does leave, it is going to be a a steaming pile of dung for the next President.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think Trump will be our best bet. Cruz is number 1 on my list but unless something changes I am not so sure he will win the nomination. Trump is number 2 for me. We absolutely need to stay away from Jeb (I will not vote if he wins the nomination, not that it matters in Oklahoma). Carson is anti semiauto in Urban areas so he is out.

Cruz/ ????? 2016 or Trump/Cruz 2016 I will be happy with either one.

Fall 2016 can't come soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do you really think its OK for government to condemn a person's home by imminent domain, so it can be torn down to empty the property for a private land speculator can come in and build a shopping center or a parking lot?

Imminent domain used to be reserved to be used only for the common good, but under one of those very bizarre Supreme Count decisions allowed it to be used for private speculators, ever since then people like Trump have been using it to free up property for hotels, shopping centers and parking lots.  Not only has Trump used it in the past, he defended the practice just a couple of days ago while on the campaign trail.

That isn't a person who believes in the common good, taking care of the average Joe, or the little guy.
View Quote

I already said my number 1 choice would be Cruz. Trump is number 2 by default because I am not voting for any of the establishment rhinos.

Who are your top 2 choices?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top