Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2015 3:38:09 PM EDT
We're passing through on our way to the Grand Canyon from Atlanta.  I tried to scan all the states on handgunlaw.us for the key factoids (which I summarized below), but please help me with anything important I may have overlooked (or anything I have wrong below).  Sorry for not reading tacked threads on local laws, but I'm having to do this for about 10 states on this trip.

1) Reciprocity with GWL - YES
2) Must Inform - YES
3) Sign = Force of Law - NO
4) Capacity limits - NO
5) Park carry - YES (except WMA)
6) Restaurant w/alcohol carry - YES
7) Store w/alcohol carry (ex: Walmart) - YES

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We're passing through on our way to the Grand Canyon from Atlanta.  I tried to scan all the states on handgunlaw.us for the key factoids (which I summarized below), but please help me with anything important I may have overlooked (or anything I have wrong below).  Sorry for not reading tacked threads on local laws, but I'm having to do this for about 10 states on this trip.

1) Reciprocity with GWL - YES
2) Must Inform - YES
3) Sign = Force of Law - NO
4) Capacity limits - NO
5) Park carry - YES (except WMA)
6) Restaurant w/alcohol carry - YES
7) Store w/alcohol carry (ex: Walmart) - YES

Thanks in advance!
View Quote

Should be Kinda

While carrying into an establishment with a posted no weapons sign is not a criminal act, if you carry and get caught, and refuse to leave, then it's a $250 fine.

But then again... Concealed means concealed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top