Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2014 9:16:25 AM EDT
My weekends are very limited and I am usually unable to plan for courses like this because of work but I happen to have this upcoming weekend off. I am curious if anyone knows of any CCW courses available this weekend around the OKC area.

I saw of one up around Tulsa but I'd prefer not to make that drive if possible, though I will if it comes down to it because of my described schedule.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Yanno its funny I have posted a couple of times on here that a friend of mine I used to work with is a LE and CCW firearms instructor and would be willing to put on classes if I could get some people to commit. Not even a hiccup when I posted it it.  I will will say it again if there are at least 6 people who are willing to commit and they have a location to conduct the classroom training . He would do probably work it into his schedule to help get people their CCW training.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I took mine at gunworld in Del City.  I was in the same situation, wanted to take the class with short notice and they had spots open.  The class was good enough but I thought their merchandise was a bit overpriced.

GunWorld

Phone (405) 670 - 5885
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top