Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2017 6:24:44 PM EDT
My daughters boyfriend will be graduating OCS this summer( august 19th).  I am going to D.C., a few days before as a vacation but want to get a hotel near Quantico for Friday and Saturday.  Any good suggestions?
Looking for something easy to get to and relatively close to the base. I will have a rental car.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Never stayed there, but there is a Courtyard Marriott close to the base.has real good reveiews.also a lot of new hotels on Rt1 within 5 to 7 miles of the base south on Rt1.I would stay on Rt1,avoid 610 area in Stafford.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I would look down at Stafford/Garrisonville. It's about 10 minutes from the gate near the MCX and about 15 from the front gate. There are several decent hotels there, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Red Roof, Super 8, and they are immediately off the highway and near several chain restaurants and general shopping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top