Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 8:11:39 AM EDT
Hey Virginia Guys and Gals-

I'm going to be working in Tazewell County for a while (a few weeks up to maybe a few months) Monday through Friday. Besides eat and drink is there anything at all fun to do during the week? Obviously this is a pretty rural part of the state/country but there must be something fun....
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Beware the grapes.

It really is a nice area.  Even if you don't ride, the Back of the Dragon is pretty cool to drive.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beware the grapes.

It really is a nice area.  Even if you don't ride, the Back of the Dragon is pretty cool to drive.
View Quote

I do ride, but won't be riding out from Colorado to VA on my Ninja... my back might explode.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, I saw your avatar and considered the distance.  Another option if you have time is heading north into West Virginia coal country.  There are some neat small towns just over the border.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beware the grapes.

View Quote

Even better than that I believe that Tazewell got an MRAP too.   Give the super troopers something to ride around in and round up stray cows off the road when they get out of a fence.  Tazewell county has a history of stupid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top