[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
wasnt me
View Quote

Drat
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That was me! I recognized you and thought I would run and say hello! Nice to meet you too.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That was me! I recognized you and thought I would run and say hello! Nice to meet you too.
View Quote

Nice to meet you.  I go to church in Oak Lawn.  The redhead was my fiancée!
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
That was how I confirmed it was you. I remember you had posted pictures and, while I forget names, I never forget faces. I saw you, allocated a high percentage of probability to it being you, then saw the woman you were walking next to, remembered you had mentioned about your church in Oak Lawn, thus it all added up. I am currently living in Oak Lawn for a couple weeks before moving to Kentucky. It was a great day for a parade!
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That was how I confirmed it was you. I remember you had posted pictures and, while I forget names, I never forget faces. I saw you, allocated a high percentage of probability to it being you, then saw the woman you were walking next to, remembered you had mentioned about your church in Oak Lawn, thus it all added up. I am currently living in Oak Lawn for a couple weeks before moving to Kentucky. It was a great day for a parade!
View Quote

I was born in Oaklawn and my fiancée lived there before we moved to Wheaton. My mother-in-law to be still lives there. My mom's dad and some of their family is from Eastern Kentucky. And yes it was a great day.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:38:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, small world.  I grew up going to the First CRC Church in Oak Lawn, my dad went there I believe his entire life.  Haven't been there in a while.   The first five years of my life I lived on Tulley around 93rd, also went to the private school on central.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 11:43:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wow, small world.  I grew up going to the First CRC Church in Oak Lawn, my dad went there I believe his entire life.  Haven't been there in a while.   The first five years of my life I lived on Tulley around 93rd, also went to the private school on central.
View Quote

Born in Christ Hospital, attend Pilgrim Faith at 95th/51st Avenue, lived at 101st/Pulaski for several years, and my soon to be mother in law lives at 101st and Tripp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top