Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/16/2013 12:25:59 PM EDT

We are using NRA Handgun Courses (Approved by the Illinois State Police) and our own ISP approved Curriculum to provide Multi State Concealed Carry Qualification Courses.

Phase 1 OPTION 1 (NRA Basic Pistol): $110  NOW $100!

This portion is focused on building the knowledge, skills, and attitude needed for safe gun handling,

care and maintenance of a firearm, as well as the basics of pistol marksmanship. Upon successful

completion of this course, a NRA Basic Pistol Course Certificate will be granted. This certificate will

allow you to apply for nonresident carry permits from Florida, Arizona, Idaho and other states. This is a

great feature because the IL permit currently has limited reciprocity with other states. The NRA

Basic Permit is also your gateway to additional, more advanced training. NRA Courses such as

Personal Protection In the Home, Personal Protection Out of the Home, and Defensive Pistol

REQUIRE a Basic Pistol Certificate (or equivalent). Many other big name national training companies

also require proof of prior training to get into their classes, and NRA Basic Pistol is uniformly

recognized program.

Phase 1 OPTION 2 (NRA Personal Protection IN the Home): $155 NOW $135!

This course is designed to build on the skills that you learned in NRA Basic Pistol or your IL Certified CCL Class.  In this course you will learn defensive shooting techniques including

• ·         Flash Sight Picture

• ·         How To Effective Fire Single Shots and Aimed Pairs From Various Defensive Shooting Positions

• ·         Shooting Using Center Mass Hold

• ·         How To Effective Use Cover and Concealment

• ·         Point Shooting

• ·         Multiple Target Engagement Techniques

Also covered are techniques for improving awareness and promoting mental preparation, methods of enhancing home security, and the legal aspects of the use of force in self-defense.

This is a 1 day course. Students will need a minimum of 150 rounds of ammunition and a handgun in good working order.

Phase 2 (IL-CCF): $125    NOW $110!

This portion is focused on the applicable laws concerning the carry of a concealed handgun, the FOID

Act, and the Lawful Use of Force In Defense of a Person/Dwelling/Property. Also covered will be

Situational Awareness, strategies to identify, avoid, and/or Deescalate situations to avoid use of deadly

force and proper interaction with law enforcement both on a routine basis and after a use of force

event.

Firearm Handling Portion: The gun handling portion will cover various holster types and concealment methods,

Dry fire drills including trigger control, drawing from concealment, contact distance create-distance drills and

more. The live fire portion will include general target shooting from various distances to allow practice of grip,

stance, sight alignment/picture, and trigger control under the supervision of Certified Instructors. There is the

30 round FCCA shooting qualification and we also have a list of more defensive shooting drills that we will go

though on an optional basis if time allows.

Couples and Group discounts are available.

Classes are filling up fast and have limited capacity.

Upcoming classes:

Morton - 12/14 - 12/15 (16 hour course)

Toulon - 12/20 - 12/21 (16 hour course)

Morton - 1/4 - 1/5 (16 hour course)

Macomb - 1/11 (1st 8 hour course)

Macomb - 1/18 (2nd 8 hour course)

Laharpe - 1/12 (1st 8 hour course)

Laharpe - 1/19 (2nd 8 hour course)

Toulon - 1/25 - 1/26 (16 hour course)

Morton - 2/1 - 2/2 (16 hour course)

Princeton - 2/22 - 2/23 (16 hour course)

Morton - 3/1 - 3/2 (16 hour course)

Macomb - 3/8 (1st 8 hour course)

Macomb - 3/15 (2nd 8 hour course)

Laharpe - 3/9 (1st 8 hour course)

Laharpe - 3/16 (2nd 8 hour course)

Toulon - 3/22 - 3/23 (16 hour course)

Morton - 4/6 (Phase 2 Illinois Concealed Carry)

Macomb - 4/26 - 4/27 (Phase 1 and 2 Illinois Concealed Carry)

Upcoming schedule!

Morton, IL

July 12: NRA Basic Pistol (8 hrs)

July 13: IL Concealed Carry (8 hrs)

Macomb, IL

Aug 2: NRA Basic Pistol (8 hrs)

Aug 9: IL Concealed Carry (8 hrs)

Each day is a minimum of 8 hours.

Look for more Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home coming Aug & Sept!

All classes can be taken in either Phase 1 (NRA Basic Pistol -or- NRA Personal Protection IN the Home) only, Phase 2 (IL-CCF) only, or both. Phases can be combined with different Class dates/locations.

These are our discounted "early bird" rates for those on the front lines.

Our 2014 prices are set to be:

NRA Basic Pistol: $110 $100

NRA PPITH: $155 $135

IL CCF: $125 $110

Prices are subject to change.

We have other discounts available for Spouses and other groups (knocks $25+ off per person).

Some locations will require and additional facility/range fee. This is usually not more than $10.

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I read somewhere that prior training can be used in place of 8 hrs. of that training. Can you enlighten me on that please.

Dick
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read somewhere that prior training can be used in place of 8 hrs. of that training. Can you enlighten me on that please.

Dick
View Quote

El' Linko...
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 6:27:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Dick
View Quote

October 10, 2013

Below is a list of training courses acceptable to satisfy the prior training requirements, consistent

with Sections 75(g) and (i) of the Act, and the appropriate credit to be applied for each. It is the

responsibility of the instructor to verify successful completion of prior training and apply credit

as listed. Once this credit is combined with additional training hours provided by the instructor,

the approved ILCCF Instructor will certify the 16-hours were met. Approved ILCCF Instructors

should inform applicants how much credit they will receive for their prior training and remind

them the prior training certificates must be submitted with the ILCCF Training Certificate when

they apply. This list will be updated as additional courses are submitted and approved by the

Department.

Course Title Acceptable Credit

Illinois Hunter Safety Course ........................................................................4 hours

Utah Concealed Carry ....................................................................................4 hours

Florida Concealed Carry ...............................................................................4 hours

Nevada Concealed Carry ..............................................................................4 hours

Missouri Concealed Carry ............................................................................4 hours

Kentucky Concealed Carry ...........................................................................4 hours

Michigan Concealed Carry ...........................................................................4 hours

Chicago Firearms Safety Course ..................................................................4 hours

NRA Basic Pistol ..........................................................................................8 hours

NRA Personal Protection in the Home .........................................................8 hours

NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home ................................................8 hours

Active, Retired, or Honorably Discharged member

of the United States Armed Forces ...............................................................8 hours

Per the Act, Section 75.g. "Any remaining hours that the applicant completes must at least cover

the classroom subject matter of paragraph (4) of subsection (b) of this Section, and the range

qualification in subsection (c) of this Section.”

To submit a training course for recognition by the Department, please complete the Curriculum

Application and attach the basic course outline and a department letter from the other state that

recognizes the course, and mail them to Illinois State Police, Concealed Carry License Firearms

Curriculum, Post Office Box 19333, Springfield, IL 62794.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This course was supposed to be filled, but it appears that there still are some seats available.

View Quote

My training partner will be conducting a 16 hour course this weekend in Morton IL.

The first 8 hrs is $100 and is NRA Basic Pistol.  It will be on Friday from 6-10pm and Saturday from 8am-noon.

The second 8 hours is $110 and is our own approved curriculum.  It will run from 1-5pm on Saturday and you will be able to sign up for different time slots for the range work on Sunday.

More info and Pre-registration ($50) can be found here: http://www.maddhouse...aled-carry.html
It looks like your link got snipped. What is the full URL?

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
October 10, 2013
Below is a list of training courses acceptable to satisfy the prior training requirements, consistent
with Sections 75(g) and (i) of the Act, and the appropriate credit to be applied for each. It is the
responsibility of the instructor to verify successful completion of prior training and apply credit
as listed. Once this credit is combined with additional training hours provided by the instructor,
the approved ILCCF Instructor will certify the 16-hours were met. Approved ILCCF Instructors
should inform applicants how much credit they will receive for their prior training and remind
them the prior training certificates must be submitted with the ILCCF Training Certificate when
they apply. This list will be updated as additional courses are submitted and approved by the
Department.

Illinois Hunter Safety Course ........................................................................4 hours
Utah Concealed Carry ....................................................................................4 hours
Florida Concealed Carry ...............................................................................4 hours
Nevada Concealed Carry ..............................................................................4 hours
Missouri Concealed Carry ............................................................................4 hours
Kentucky Concealed Carry ...........................................................................4 hours
Michigan Concealed Carry ...........................................................................4 hours
Chicago Firearms Safety Course ..................................................................4 hours
NRA Basic Pistol ..........................................................................................8 hours
NRA Personal Protection in the Home .........................................................8 hours
NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home ................................................8 hours
of the United States Armed Forces ...............................................................8 hours

Per the Act, Section 75.g. "Any remaining hours that the applicant completes must at least cover
the classroom subject matter of paragraph (4) of subsection (b) of this Section, and the range
To submit a training course for recognition by the Department, please complete the Curriculum
Application and attach the basic course outline and a department letter from the other state that
recognizes the course, and mail them to Illinois State Police, Concealed Carry License Firearms

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dick
October 10, 2013
Department.

I have a Utah permit, a Florida permit, a hunter's safety course, and military service with an honorable discharge. I'm over the requirement for hours, so do I need to enroll in a class to get some sort of "official" certification, or do I just need fill out an app with proof?
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 8:23:31 AM EDT
[#6]
You will still have to take the 8 hour Illinois Law and qualification target.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

My training partner will be conducting a 16 hour course this weekend in Morton IL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This course was supposed to be filled, but it appears that there still are some seats available.

The first 8 hrs is $100 and is NRA Basic Pistol.  It will be on Friday from 6-10pm and Saturday from 8am-noon.

The second 8 hours is $110 and is our own approved curriculum.  It will run from 1-5pm on Saturday and you will be able to sign up for different time slots for the range work on Sunday.

More info and Pre-registration ($50) can be found here: http://www.maddhouse...aled-carry.html
It looks like your link got snipped. What is the full URL?

Dang copy and paste...

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:45:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have a Utah permit, a Florida permit, a hunter's safety course, and military service with an honorable discharge. I'm over the requirement for hours, so do I need to enroll in a class to get some sort of "official" certification, or do I just need fill out an app with proof?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dick
October 10, 2013

Department.

The Maximum you can grandfather is 8 hrs, which you have just from your military service.  You will still need 8 hours consisting of legal, practical, and range time including the (very easy) live fire qualification.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#9]

here is the message I just sent out:

Hey guys and gals!

Class starts tomorrow and I wanted to drop you this quick reminder.

If you need all 16 hours, class will start at 6pm.  Please arrive early so that we can the housekeeping stuff done and start the class on time.

If you are only needing 8 hours, we will be starting that portion at 1pm on Saturday.  Again, please show up plenty early so that we can start the class portion on time.

You are welcome to bring your handgun to class; just be sure to bring it in some type of case.  Handguns will be checked clear and chamber flagged at the door and stored on a designated table until they are needed.

You are not required to bring your own handgun, we will have several loaner guns available.

Please remember the primary rule: NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM.

It does appear that we have several open seats still, so if you have a buddy, neighbor, family member, or co-worker who is interested, lease invite them and bring them along with you!

If you have any questions, or if you are going to need to borrow a gun, ammo, holster, eye protection or ear protection, please let us know ASAP so we can make sure to have enough supplies.

Mike & Nick

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
October 10, 2013
Department.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dick
October 10, 2013
Department.

Thank you very much. I have 5 1/2 yrs. in Air Police and 3 Hon. discharges.

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 3:43:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dick
October 10, 2013

Department.

A. Thank you for your service!

B. The active/retired/honorable/discharge credit was written into the law itself and not subject to ISP interpretation, so you are GTG there.  You will, however, need the 2nd 8 hrs.  We are charging $110 for that course right now.  It consists of Legal, Practical, Dry Fire Drills, and Live Fire Drills (including the CCL life fire qualification).  

We still have a few seats left, so let me know if you are interested.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Last chance!

If you need 16 hours, show up around 5:30 PM tonight. 880 W Jefferson in Morton.  

If you need 8 hours, show up for pizza at noon tomorrow. Class will start at 1pm

Hope to see you there!

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I wish I could. Morton is a little too far from me to make it on short notice. Are you guys having classes on a regular basis?
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Are a Utah and a Florida license worth 8 hours combined? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I wish I could. Morton is a little too far from me to make it on short notice. Are you guys having classes on a regular basis?
View Quote

Yes, We will only have one weekend off between now and New Years...

Wife is THRILLED about that...
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
Waiting for some more info from ISP on that one.

On the surface, yes, UT and FL are worth 4 hrs credit each. So if you hold both you should have the max 8 hr credit.  The question is how do you prove you took the classes.  ISP seems to think that possession of a valid permit is not enough proof.  They want training certificates, which may or may not have been issued or retained...
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Also, they have to be two unique classes...you can't double dip...meaning if one 4 hour class got you both permits...that will only get you the 4 hours credit.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Also, they have to be two unique classes...you can't double dip...meaning if one 4 hour class got you both permits...that will only get you the 4 hours credit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If they end up accepting the permits as proof of training, how will they enforce that "double dipping" rule?

Also, I have not actually seen a ISP rule about double dipping.  Did I miss it?
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#19]

More info and Pre-registration ($50) can be found here: http://www.maddhousesports.com/

Due to a high level of demand, we have scheduled another class date for Morton, IL.

Class will be Dec 14-15, 8am-5pm both days.  

Pre-registration link should be up within 24 hours.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 11/26/2013 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Website was moved to a new host: http://www.maddhousesports.com/

Online payment processing is not up yet (waiting on SSL Certificate) but we can take registrations and deposits over the phone

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 6:41:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If they end up accepting the permits as proof of training, how will they enforce that "double dipping" rule?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some instructors won't accept both if they were taught in the same session.  For example: a friend took a Utah course and Florida course combined on the same day and told me he did not spend more than 4 hours to sign in, pay his money, sit through the lecture, shoot and receive his course completion certificates.  It seems like it would be tough to cover all of the material in the first three modules of the Illinois training requirement if it took less than 4 hours to cover both Utah and Florida including handling administrative issues.

I spoke with an instructor yesterday who said someone pencil pushed an IL CCW course in Tazewell County.  He said that they only completed the 30 round qualification and nothing else.  This is the kind of thing anti-gunners will use to try to make us in the firearms community look bad, so I hope the ISP lands on the ILCCF instructor with both feet.
Link Posted: 11/29/2013 5:16:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't know if that is the same "instructor" I know about, but I have first hand knowledge of some shady stuff going on in Tazewell Co...
Link Posted: 11/29/2013 5:56:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Some instructors won't accept both if they were taught in the same session.  For example: a friend took a Utah course and Florida course combined on the same day and told me he did not spend more than 4 hours to sign in, pay his money, sit through the lecture, shoot and receive his course completion certificates.  It seems like it would be tough to cover all of the material in the first three modules of the Illinois training requirement if it took less than 4 hours to cover both Utah and Florida including handling administrative issues.

I spoke with an instructor yesterday who said someone pencil pushed an IL CCW course in Tazewell County.  He said that they only completed the 30 round qualification and nothing else.  This is the kind of thing anti-gunners will use to try to make us in the firearms community look bad, so I hope the ISP lands on the ILCCF instructor with both feet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't accept multiple permits for credit unless I'm sure the classes were taught separately. Others can do what they want and deal with any potential ramifications.

ISP doesn't seem very interested in pursuing this kind of thing. All all we can really do as instructors is try to run our classes properly and give the students what they pay for. Good firearms training and coverage of the legal to the letter of the law.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Who is looking for a Cyber Monday deal on IL-CCF Training?  Use code SAVE10 to get $10 off the price of a concealed carry course. Good today and tomorrow only. Must pay in full for the entire class to get rebate!  

All 16 hours for only $200!

Dec 7-8 - Princeton

Dec 14-15 - Morton

Dec 21-22 - Toulon

Jan 11, 18 - Macomb

Jan 12, 19 - La Harpe

Online payment system is fully tested and fully secure!
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 4:29:01 AM EDT
[#25]
We have a few seats left for the class in Princeton this weekend.  Apparently, deer hunting is a higher priority to a lot of people...

Anyway, http://www.maddhousesports.com/product-p/f001.htm to register and pay.  Use the Coupon Code save10 to get and extra $10 discount.  All 16 hours = $200, last 8 hours = $100.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Last call!

If you can make it, show up at the AmericInn in Princeton before 8am and we will find a chair for you!

It is going to be a little chilly, so dress warm as we will be outside for 1-2 hours.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:36:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Ok, last 2 classes of 2013.

Last chance to get your training done before the applications (are supposed to) come out!

If you have already taken the class, great!  Please share this with someone who has not!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 5:59:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Good luck Bob! Being 2 weeks before Christmas and 0 degrees this morning hasn't made the students around here jump at any openings.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Good luck Bob! Being 2 weeks before Christmas and 0 degrees this morning hasn't made the students around here jump at any openings.
View Quote

We have enough already registered to hold the class.  Not as many as we have had in our NOV classes though... I have heard more conflicts with hunting than anything else...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Save $45, register now and lock in our end of year discounts.

If you are thinking about getting Illinois Concealed Carry Training, listen up! You can pre-register for any of our scheduled classes right now. You can use the Coupon Code SAVE10 to get an extra $10 off. The coupon code will expire at midnight, Dec 31st. Also, On Jan 1 our normal prices are going to increase. In order to get the best deal on your class, you need to preregister and use the coupon before Dec 31. You can take advantage of this offer by either paying for the class in full or just paying the deposit ($40 after coupon). Your pre-registration payment is transferable, so if you end up and can't make the class, you can either be moved to another class or let someone else you know come in your place. Contact me with any questions!

Link Posted: 12/22/2013 6:31:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Less than 10 days left to save on IL Concealed Carry Classes. Right now you can get the whole 16 hours for $200 or the second 8 for only $100 when you used the Coupon Code SAVE10 at checkout! You only need to put down the deposit now to lock in the discounted price.

Classes are filling up fast and have limited capacity.

The 2013 discount and Coupon Code absolutely end when the ball drops at 12:00 am 1/1/2014 CST. If you procrastinate, it WILL cost you more.

Don't delay and don't forget, quality training makes a GREAT Christmas present!

Link Posted: 12/24/2013 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#32]
$200 to exercise a right ... that don't seem right

how about $200 to register to vote?
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

$200 to exercise a right ... that don't seem right

how about $200 to register to vote?
View Quote
Really?

How about you do your job for free so that I can enjoy the fruits of your labor...?
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#34]
those of us in dupage co. have been carrying for years ... why spend and waste $200?
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

those of us in dupage co. have been carrying for years ... why spend and waste $200?
View Quote
What are you talking about?  Getting a CCL is a "waste of money"? Really?

Link Posted: 12/26/2013 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Can you please expound on this?
Anyone??

Link Posted: 12/27/2013 5:39:22 AM EDT
[#38]

We just added a "Procrastinator's Special"

Morton IL Jan 4-5, 2014

We are honoring the 2013 price for this class only, all other 2014 classes will be about $35 more.

We are offering Laptop PC's and instructor assistance to complete the CCL applications after class on 1-5 (assuming the app is up): We normally would charge $25 for that service.

So, you can get your class done, and get help submitting your application on ZERO Day and save $60!

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#39]
There are a handful of seats still available for this weekend's Morton Class.

This class is available at our 2013 rates ($35 less then the current 2014 rate) and we are offering FREE application assistance after class on 1/5.

Link Posted: 1/15/2014 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Handful of spots open for Phase 2 in Macomb this Saturday.
Handful of spots open for Jan 25-26 in Toulon.

Feb 1-2 in Morton and Feb 22-23 in Princeton still have plenty of room.

PM me if you have a group (5+) or are planning on attending with a Spouse.  We have coupon codes you can used for 15% discount.

Link Posted: 1/15/2014 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Can you please expound on this?Anyone??    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't comment on "years", but a number of central Illinois counties have had their states attorneys take the position that they would not prosecute law abiding citizens for carrying discretely due to the unconstitutional nature of the UUW statute. That was in the aftermath of the 7th's decision, and prior to the passage of the concealed carry legislation however.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I can't comment on "years", but a number of central Illinois counties have had their states attorneys take the position that they would not prosecute law abiding citizens for carrying discretely due to the unconstitutional nature of the UUW statute. That was in the aftermath of the 7th's decision, and prior to the passage of the concealed carry legislation however.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If that is what was being referred to, the FCCA is new portion of the law, and they can still charge you in you do not have a valid CCL.  As you said, the DSAs that said they would not prosecute, did that before the permitting process was started.  Since permits will begin to be issued soon, I would not hang my hat on a DSA not prosecuting if I decide to carry without a CCL.

Link Posted: 1/16/2014 6:26:35 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

This will be a choice you have to make.  The ISP can still arrest you and the prosecutor decline to prosecute.  However, you will have a firearms arrest on your record.  It isn't clear what all that will affect.  Meanwhile, you have to make sure the prosecutor hasn't changed his mind on the issue and you sure don't want to forget and cross an unfriendly county line.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
This will be a choice you have to make.  The ISP can still arrest you and the prosecutor decline to prosecute.  However, you will have a firearms arrest on your record.  It isn't clear what all that will affect.  Meanwhile, you have to make sure the prosecutor hasn't changed his mind on the issue and you sure don't want to forget and cross an unfriendly county line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Those who choose to play with fire will often get burnt.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#45]

This weekend is pretty well full,

Still room left in Morton - 2/1 - 2/2 (16 hour course) -and- Princeton - 2/22 - 2/23 (16 hour course).

Register here: http://www.maddhousesports.com/category-s/1817.htm
Link Posted: 2/11/2014 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Winter Blues Price Cut!

Save some cash

8hrs = $100

16hrs = $200

This is a temporary discount.  Register for any class/any date to take advantage of the lower price!

(webpage may or may not be updated to reflect this, but it will be soon!)
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 5:25:39 AM EDT
[#47]

Didn't get what you wanted for Valentine's Day?  I have a deal to cheer you up! Take our IL Concealed Carry Class with your "sweetheart" and save $50!  Just register 2 people for any of our upcoming classes and enter the coupon code "SWEETHEART" when you check out!  This discount is applied over our already running "Winter Blues" discounts so you are getting a $245 class for $175 per person!  The "SWEETHEART" coupon can be used by any 2 people registering together, no romantic involvement needed!

Info and registration is right here: http://www.maddhousesports.com/category-s/1817.htm

Link Posted: 2/19/2014 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#48]
5pm is the last chance to sign up for the Princeton concealed carry class. Email [email protected] if you want to get the discounted rate. This is the full 16 hour state certified course.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#49]
IL CCL Class tomorrow in Macomb! If you need this class, message me today for the address! Anyone with, or eligible for, a FOID can take this class. If you are active, retired, or honorably discharged MIL; former LEO/DOC, or have some other approved firearm training, this is the only class you need to apply for an IL Carry License. If that is not the case, you can still take this class now, and pick up the other 8hr class when we offer it again in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Trainers are only allowed one post per month in their Hometown Forum.  I have been very lenient because I understand we have members who need their CCL training.  I have been getting too many complaints about too many training posts, so I will now hold the trainers to one post a month.  Your last post was 3/14,  you next post should not be until 4/14.

Roadhawk
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top