Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2017 1:10:01 PM EDT
At least according to assistant Sherriff Tom Roberts.

From the 8/5 Las Vegas Review Journal, page 2B

"We have a gun issue in our community and in our country, quite frankly, and that's something we're going to be working on over the next year"

Do you feel protected & served yet?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
At least according to assistant Sherriff Tom Roberts.

From the 8/5 Las Vegas Review Journal, page 2B

"We have a gun issue in our community and in our country, quite frankly, and that's something we're going to be working on over the next year"

Do you feel protected & served yet?
View Quote

Sigh...Lombardo's shill and on the payroll of the Bloomberg gang no doubt.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've noticed on EVERY single armed robbery the vehicle doesn't have a license plate. We have a license plate issue. Now if Metro did their job and pulled over EVERY single non-plated vehicle it seems to me we would have alot less armed robberies.

Let's start there.
View Quote
No shit. Where I work, I have to deal with a bunch of car accidents on property. At least 1 in 3 vehicles I deal with have no plates. Shockingly, 100% of the hit and runners don't, color me surprised.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
They've got the news media in their hip pocket too. Was listening to channel 3 morning news the other day as they were doing a story of a child who found an unsecured gun and ended up accidently shooting and killing himself. As you can probably imagine the news bimbo described it as another case of gun violence in our community. Really? Is it pool violence when a kid falls in and drowns? Is it vehicular violence when a kid gets left in a hot car and dies?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:29:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:10:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone have links?

I searched on the RJ site and couldn't find anything.

TIA

-Joe
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd say we have an illegal alien problem, a Sheriff problem, a prosecutor problem, a Las Vegas politician problem and a gang problem. Most cities run by Demoncrats are at least smart enough to keep the Section 8's and government concubines confined to an area for enforcement purposes.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:18:54 PM EDT
[#8]
In print.

Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks, Lem.

I was looking for a stand alone article on gun control.

Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, they are "working on it".
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#11]
We do have a gun issue , some models are hard to find in stock ;)

Link Posted: 8/7/2017 3:17:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, they are "working on it".
View Quote
I'm sure they are.

We need a Constitutional Sheriff.

JMO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top