Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2016 1:08:19 PM EDT
A few years back a member on another forum I frequent posted that he was hosting AK build parties. It seemed like a cool project, so I bought two AK kits, and all the recommended parts and receiver flats from akbuilder. My kits don't have barrels installed, so they are a bit more complicated than most.

Shortly after I bought the kits ATF started scrutinizing 'build parties' and the original poster decided to stop hosting builds. I certainly understand that, however now I have these kits and parts that I have a fair bit of $$ invested in and no way to build them. The tools and jigs required are expensive enough to not make it a worthwhile investment if you are going to just build one or two.

Is there anyone here who is experienced building AKs and has the tools that would be willing to help me out?

For the record, I am a NV resident over 21, I have a CCW, and want to build these for my personal use. I want guidance and use of tools - not for someone to build them for me.

I would be happy to provide beer/pizza and/or some $$ for your time. Please feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to make a public post.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Would you b interested in selling those kits? I used to build them when they were cheap but have been out of it for a while
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd certainly prefer to build them. I may end up selling though.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
With enough Ding Dongs you might get a build party going.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I would certainly provide massive quantities of ding dongs if someone would host a build party.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would certainly provide massive quantities of ding dongs if someone would host a build party.
View Quote

Its the other way around...if someone were to host a build party, massive amounts of ding dongs would show up.
You obviously havent met the Northie AK crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top