Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2008 2:32:27 PM EDT
Yeah pretty bold statement, but I had to getcha to click on it.  Anyways, I am throwing a weekend long trip of testosterone and debauchery for one of my buds who made the mistake of picking me for the duties as best man.  To celebrate his death I am doing something big.  How big you might ask?  Well for starters members of this party is going to traverse the United States, ending at Reno Nevada.  Why Reno, well honestly, the knucklehead wont let me do Vegas cause we'd all die.  Needless to say, liquor will flow like water, and ladies of ill repute will fall in love with us.

However I need information on good hotels that are close to the action.  Names of good clubs to close/burn down will be helpful.  Basically anything wild anything goes, careful your gonna end up in jail type fun is where we need to be.  Can you help a guy out?

Party is June 20th thru the 23 anything special going on then?
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember, it's no fun until the stripper starts crying.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Any of the downtown hotels in the area are good. DO NOT STAY IN THE WEEKLY MOTELS OFF OF 4TH STREET. Crackhead/hoe central man.

A few good strip clubs, all within a mile or so of each other.

Any other info. send me a message!
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Eldorado or Silver Legacy if you want to be within stumbling distance of the "clubs"

www.eldoradoreno.com

www.silverlegacyreno.com
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The billboards say The Wildhorse Saloon is 'the wildest party in the West'
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
just go to Vegas,Money better spent
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#6]
If you want "that" kind of fun, you need to head just South of Reno to the capital of the State: Carson City.

Once in Carson City, head East on HWY 50 ("the lonliest hwy in the country"). Just East of Carson City (about 7 miles), you'll find it not too terribly "lonely," as you'll find several houses of ill-repute.

There's The Bunny Ranch, Squeeze Play - Adult Cabaret, The Bunny Ranch Too, etc. etc. etc.

Good luck, and have lots of fun!
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 4:04:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info guys!

I apprieciate the heads up on areas to stay out of.  

Is the Wild Horse saloon a country bar?  It was in Nashville, and everybody going is a redneck hillbilly etc etc.  

If you are out and about that weekend and see a drunk dude in a cowboy hat thats gettin sideways and havin a good ol time, give me a holler, I only bite my women....
Link Posted: 5/27/2008 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If you are out and about that weekend and see a drunk dude in a cowboy hat thats gettin sideways and havin a good ol time, give me a holler, I only bite my women....

Yeah, you say that now, but what about the rest of your group?  

Link Posted: 5/28/2008 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Can a bored doing nothing but working all day frat boy from UNR come party with you guys? LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
just go to Vegas,Money better spent

Probably good advice. Unless you are having a wilderness excursion weekend, Vegas is more what you are looking for. Besides, people up here are FAR less tolerant to shenanigans than they are down south. I have seen people just slightly intoxicated and a bit out of line cracked on the head and tossed in the paddy wagon (yes they use it here) downtown.

ETA: But if you do come up to Reno we can meet up at the snack bar and Gunmonkey can track down Mean Steve and his bad ass duck tape equipped P32 and we can all go kill some wabbits. Oh and bring the Ding Dongs.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Just behave when walking the strip, don't touch anybody that doesn't wish to be touched, tip the dealers, bartenders, and cocktail waitresses as well as the strippers, and have a good time. My experience with Reno PD has been less than stellar, so just avoid the experience.Reno can be just what you are looking for without the Vegas pressure. You might even qualify as big fish in a little pond with the state of the economy and depending on your budget.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Just don't do this.

Link :-P

Well you can but they charge more for it. Plus it kind of wrecks it for the rest of the group.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I've Never hit the button and I'm No Squealer but you wanna Edit out your Link?

I do not care for it
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 7:42:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just don't do this.

Well you can but they charge more for it. Plus it kind of wrecks it for the rest of the group.

Were they trying to KILL that guy?!?!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Just don't do this.

That was funny!
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Is the Wild Horse saloon a country bar?  It was in Nashville, and everybody going is a redneck hillbilly etc etc.  

The Wild Horse is a whorehouse!

Link Posted: 5/30/2008 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well better pass that one up...

Give the East coast guy a break, he will be tasting freedom for the first time soon...
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well better pass that one up...

Give the East coast guy a break, he will be tasting freedom for the first time soon...
Supposedly is is/was a bar in the front, and the whorehouse is out back
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Hiwa laughs,Exit 23
That used to be the Joke anyway and still is them Dogs out there are run by the H.A's

Just go to Vegas
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:12:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Gods Hiwa am I the only one who has trouble reading your posts not to be the grammar Nazi but I would spend A lot less time Deciphering and more time understanding if you could use a little more punctuation and caps in the Right place please I am asking nicely are H.A. a bike club thanks oh yeah Exit 23 - Mustang got it
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#21]
HA = Hell's Angels
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:53:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Gods Hiwa am I the only one who has trouble reading your posts not to be the grammar Nazi but I would spend A lot less time Deciphering and more time understanding if you could use a little more punctuation and caps in the Right place please I am asking nicely are H.A. a bike club thanks oh yeah Exit 23 - Mustang got it

I've been told that before and Thanks for your patience(I'm just a 4th grade edumacated Ape man)

as for the OP I'd still go to Vegas theres way more Hi-Jinks to be had there
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been told that before and Thanks for your patience(I'm just a 4th grade edumacated Ape man)

as for the OP I'd still go to Vegas theres way more Hi-Jinks to be had there

Agreed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2008 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#24]
height=8
Is the Wild Horse saloon a country bar?

Nope, we call it a "ranch" it is a brothel, cheaper then the strip clubs if all you want is a lap dance (no cover, one free drink if you arrive by cab)
I drive a taxi here in Reno, They treat the taxi drivers great.
I'm in love with a gal named Mandy out there but every time I get 3 or 4 hundred
a new gun jumps into my hand before I get out there...one of these daysAnyway, if you need a taxi , call me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top