Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2006 8:51:05 PM EDT
I got the best present of all.

My wife and I got to walk away from this...

Multiple rollover... pics don't do it justice....

I also want to say thanks to all of you for being such great folks.
I really appreciate all the help, all the answers, and all of the great people I've meet here on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank GOD you both are OK.  Sorry that happen to you.  Terry
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy crap!!  I'm glad you guys are okay!  When/where did that happen??

I think you have us all beat for being blessed at Christmas....
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Christmas eve, 10ish AM, between Wikeup and Wickenburg, first people on the scene were off-duty EMTs from Wickenburg, other vehicle had a fatality, the other three of us were air-evac'd out to Phoenix, discharged on Christmas day.

God had other plans for us...
That's my only explanation.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Christmas eve, 10ish AM, between Wikeup and Wickenburg, first people on the scene were off-duty EMTs from Wickenburg, other vehicle had a fatality, the other three of us were air-evac'd out to Phoenix, discharged on Christmas day.

God bless both of you.

Thank God you were in a Toyota.

Godspeed to both of you for the future.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

oh no..I'm glad you're ok..I have a friend that knows one of the victims.  She is coming up for the funeral soon..Glad there weren't more fatalities.  

God Bless!
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:  oh no..I'm glad you're ok..I have a friend that knows one of the victims.  She is coming up for the funeral soon..Glad there weren't more fatalities.  
God Bless!

We've been having a hard time with that. We've been praying for their family since the accident. It's difficult knowing that there was a loss of life in an accident that we were involved in. It sucks when you feel guilty for being the ones that... "made it". We are anxiously awaiting the formal DPS report, to clear up what happened.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I hate that strech, I won't do it at night anymore because I never did like it during the day. What happened?

I'd prefer to hold off with "the full story"...    
AZ DPS gave me a blanket statement/explanation of the initial investigation findings, but I want to know what the full formal report is going to state.

They said that they nicknamed that stretch of road "death alley" due to the # of fatalities. There were two other accidents that day, and three others on the 26th including another rollover. Thankfully they are starting to widen that road. It's long overdue.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 5:36:10 AM EDT
[#9]
WOW, glad your ok.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They said that they nicknamed that stretch of road "death alley" due to the # of fatalities.

That is like 160 being called the "Widow Maker" between Blue Diamond and Pahrump.  I use to travel that every day, and 3 out of 5 days a week, I would see several accidents, if not deadly accidents.

Glad you and wife came out of it.  That pix with the headrest out the back window is really something.

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Hell man, thats bad -
For Gods sake man you were in a Toyota -
Hell that looks like you could have drove it home! ... J/K

- Great news you both are OK- Now do the right thing Bro - the Yota had your back and saved your ass when you needed it most - go invest in another, new Tacos are nice!

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:  oh no..I'm glad you're ok..I have a friend that knows one of the victims.  She is coming up for the funeral soon..Glad there weren't more fatalities.  
God Bless!

We've been having a hard time with that. We've been praying for their family since the accident. It's difficult knowing that there was a loss of life in an accident that we were involved in. It sucks when you feel guilty for being the ones that... "made it". We are anxiously awaiting the formal DPS report, to clear up what happened.

Good luck in finding out what happened.  Atleast you all made it out ok.  Don't feel guilty.  That was God's plan.  I believe that he has a reason for taking us when he does.  However it may happen. It's for a reason that we aren't supposed to know.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Glad you are all ok! Indeed, I think you received the best gift one could ever have. Your guardian angels were working overtime.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow. That's incredable. Glad as well you all are ok!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I see accidents like that for a living, count your blessings, from the looks of that accident, you should be dead.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 6:53:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy crap. Glad you made it out okay. Says alot about how well constructed that truck was. That truck saved your ass.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn!

ps.  I realley don't want to add anything,Just Glad your All OK
Link Posted: 1/22/2007 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Glad you and your wife made it through that.

Have you heard any news on the official report?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top