Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 7:12:50 PM EDT
Well, I was helping Pedro66 with his AK at my house this afternoon and all hell broke loose. I decided to fly BOTH a Mexican flag and an American flag in honor of all the people protesting Downtown today. I don't believe that this land should be given back to Mexico, but I do believe all immigrants have the right to be where they want and when the want.

My neighbor walks over and asked us what the hell we there thinking by flying that green, red and white rag next to the an American flag for. I told him that I am half Mexican and he could kiss my half-brown ass. Poor Pedro66 is just standing there and not saying a word. I thought I would piss the guy off a little and told him that we were building AK47's to send to my cousins in Mexico. The dude about flys off the handle and starts calling me a traitor, a dirty wetback and all kinds of other names. He even said he was going to call ATF because we had illegal machineguns in my garage (just home-build AK's).

Peter (Pedro66) tells my nieghbor that he is from England and that he should consider himself lucky to have Mexican immigrants here helping us. The dude looks like he is going to have a heart attack and just wants to beat the crap out of me. He walked off and we started laughing our asses off. Just to be a jerk, I pulled down the American flag and yelled at him to come get this dirty rag off my front porch. This A-hole starts running towards me so I grab Peter's AK and yell to the NV Forum... April Fool's

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Good one, doc!
I was thinking the way you're asking for trouble, you realy should develop your bump firing skills fast... BTW, how did it go?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#3]
You got me too, I didn't know you lived next door to Wolfpack
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
OH..... MY......GOD.... that was so much better after reading it again... I make MYSELF laugh

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Whyyy youuu... I oughtaaaa.....

Machine guns to cousins in Mexico.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:16:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I would like to make it perfectly clear that we were not making Machine Guns, you know full well the cousins can only use lever actions and .38 super 1911s of which we almost finished 50, just need 50 sets of pearl grips with false Colt medalions.

We have also worked a design for an Armored Personel Carrier based on a flair side F150 and a Kevlar that looks just like a white stetson

THANKS RON AND PETE
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:22:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Senior,

I wood like to tank my brudders in Ameddica for geeving mee and my familee here in Mehico all of tease berry berry spechal guns!

I hope tease guns weel help us to take back our homeland, Azatlan.

Viva Mehico!

Seensearlee,

Juan Jose Pedro Pepe Octavio Jesus Gabriel Roberto Manuel Hernandez

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]
That picture is my cousin jose luis manuel domingo  I theeenk
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:47:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would like to make it perfectly clear that we were not making Machine Guns, you know full well the cousins can only use lever actions and .38 super 1911s of which we almost finished 50, just need 50 sets of pearl grips with false Colt medalions.

We have also worked a design for an Armored Personel Carrier based on a flair side F150 and a Kevlar that looks just like a white stetson

THANKS RON AND PETE

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Shit man.... you seriously had me going there..... Veins starting to pop out from my forhead and everything. Hahaha.. Too funny.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Shit man.... you seriously had me going there..... Veins starting to pop out from my forhead and everything. Hahaha.. Too funny.

If I got you that good... just imagine how Wolfpack reacted before he got to the end    

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I got you that good... just imagine how Wolfpack reacted before he got to the end    

thanks,
Ron

Shit,

I'll bet WP's Friggin' head exploded before he found out it was an AF joke....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#15]
you had me worried doc......what did you call a Mexican flag, a "green,red and white rag".
My grandfather immigrated to the USA when he was 12 years old from Scotland.I don't ever remember him flying or displaying anything but an American flag.I never saw a British or Scottish flag in his home.Why do so many of these people from Mexico and other Latin American countries have to display their rags on sovereign Nevada soil.If they really want to be accepted as Americans why aren't they flying American flags and yelling "USA" instead of "mexico".It just p*sses me off.

Semper Fi,
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
you had me worried doc......

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#17]
same reason why you see africans with t shirts and flags of africa

i for one am mexican (half), i was born in the usa, and even i would never fly a mexican flag , well for that matter i dont even own a flag of the USA, mexican people are proud, and sure they came to america because mexico sucked (job wise), but most of them still have family and friends down there so the flag is there to remind them as to why they are scrubbing the floors of a dirty toilet in a restaurant for next to nothing money wise $$

Thanks,
Al
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Ron - Excellent April Fools joke.  Just excellent.

Ahem.  A little history here.  
Q:  Why were there only 5,000 Mexicans at the battle of the Alamo?

A:  Because they only had two Chevys man!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#19]
This logic defies most of us in Estados Unidos. Many Jews left Nazi Germany for safe havens around the world before the camps went into full swing, leaving loved ones, family friends and even strong patriotic feelings for the Vaterland .  You did not see them waving Germna flags, weimar or hakenkreuze, in their new destinations. They left those countries for a reason.  While it was more drastic than the current situation in Mexico (unless you are one of the native indians in that country who might say otherwise), the idea is similar.
The US is a bastion of hope. Hey, I want to better myself. Let's get out of this shithole and go where we can become something. All of the opportunities that exist here are amazing by the standards of the rest of the world. If you can't make it here, with all of the social programs, educational opportunities, and just an amazing amount of work, then you can't make it anywhere. Why is it so hard to just assimilate?
That is really what pisses me (and I think quite a few other people)off. Pride in a nation that cannot take care of it's own people. Any of them. Yes, we have problems here, but we acknowledge them and many of us work to fix them.  

Quoted:
same reason why you see africans with t shirts and flags of africa

i for one am mexican (half), i was born in the usa, and even i would never fly a mexican flag , well for that matter i dont even own a flag of the USA, mexican people are proud, and sure they came to america because mexico sucked (job wise), but most of them still have family and friends down there so the flag is there to remind them as to why they are scrubbing the floors of a dirty toilet in a restaurant for next to nothing money wise $$

Thanks,
Al

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#20]
"Why is it so hard to just assimilate?"

various reasons, the thought of assimilating feels like betrayel to them, for the country which they came from, sure they are in the USA now and what not, but that doesnt click with them, and not just hispanics

look at the black culture, and i say culture cause they've yet to assimilate into white society, its something that i dont see happening in my lifetime, from what i learned (from family and friends etc) their culture to them is all they take with them, when they come to this country, without it they feel wrong, same goes with the other races.

i for one am pist that all these guys are going out there and protesting without knowing wtf they are protesting about, i feel mexicans are going to be become the new middle easterns after 911, its going to be OK to be racist/stereotype towards them and what not, real shame, makes me wonder if they even realize that they are fucking it up for the rest of us. real shame what this "marches" are doing to the society as a whole.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

THANKS RON AND PETE

brahma bull decals on the doors too?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top