Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2017 3:29:05 PM EDT
Looking for some recommendations for some semi-custom exhaust work in the Appleton area, that will install carry-in parts. Nothing crazy, but its going to take a little skill. I'm familiar with Beyond Redline in GB, also that they charge a fortune. Anyone have good experiences elsewhere?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Van Zeelands on Northland & Oneida used to have a guy that was awesome, would even custom bend systems if need be. Did a custom system on my Dodge quite a few years back for a damn good price. Hopefully he'll still be there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I hate Van Zeeland's, but pipe benders are apparently like hen's teeth in the valley...
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
RPMs exhaust in Lake Geneva. Bit of a drive but does excellent custom work at really great prices. Have been using him for decades. On my 67 Mustang header back with H pipe, Magnaflows and  tailpipes all for under $400.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#4]
VL Performance in Appleton.  524 N Clark St.  The love custom stuff and odd jobs.  The fab guy they have there is top notch.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
VL Performance in Appleton.  524 N Clark St.  The love custom stuff and odd jobs.  The fab guy they have there is top notch.
View Quote

Had no idea they were there. I'll check them out, thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top