Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2016 4:00:05 PM EDT
Is it hard to do without a real-estate agent?  Any tips or suggestions from people that have done it would be great.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Advertise on your own.  The title company will work for you whether or not you have a RE agent.  

Unless this is large property, then RE may help get you more exposure.  Also, how far away is the land?  Could be well worth 6% to not burn days driving there to show it off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, it's not much land and only about 1.75 hours away.  I'm more worried about the paperwork and getting the title transferred, I'm guessing the title company handles that and I just fill out a generic real-estate sale form.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, the title company handles all that.  Do you remember when you bought a house, you still had to go sit down wih the title company.  Sales contract is much simpler than the title swap.

FYI, I am not a RE guy.  There are some guys here who may chime in who are, and they may correct me if I am wrong.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Where are you at?  I'm in the market.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ditto
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where are you at?  I'm in the market.

ditto

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#7]
The land is 5 miles north of Wausaukee on 141, it's on a dead end road.  9.25 acres with a mix of high and low land.  I don't want to break any rules about selling in this forum, if you want more info you can emaiil me  at [email protected].  Or it will be on craigslist by Sunday, I just want to get some updated pictures with the shed and of the land.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#8]
We sold our 43 acres using the same title company we went through when we purchased it...they did a lot of the work for us.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The land is 5 miles north of Wausaukee on 141, it's on a dead end road.  9.25 acres with a mix of high and low land.  I don't want to break any rules about selling in this forum, if you want more info you can emaiil me  at [email protected].  Or it will be on craigslist by Sunday, I just want to get some updated pictures with the shed and of the land.

Thanks
View Quote

Nice area...what are the taxes on it?
Top Top