Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2012 5:44:27 AM EDT
Is there anywhere that sells a stripped lower locally (south eastern WI)? I know working with an FFL is no big deal. I am planning out a ar build and just seeing what is available locally. I saw that Midwest industries was selling lowers at their grand opening, are they still doing that?

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 6:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
BCM?
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure BCM sells stripped lowers, complete yes.

Try calling Midwest Industries (262-896-6780) and asking for Pete.

He is good shit and will do the best to get you hooked up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

When in stock Midwest has BCM stripped lowers but yeah Midwest is a good place to start

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
BCM doesn't have a local storefront. So I would have to order it, shipped to ffl, ect. ect. Once again, not a bad thing but was just looking to see if anyone had them in store to buy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When in stock Midwest has BCM stripped lowers but yeah Midwest is a good place to start

We do carry striped lowers from Stag as well as CMMG.
We do not however carry striped lowers from BCM. Our BCM lowers which are currently out of stock are always complete.

Thanks,
PETE
MI

Cool. I will have to stop in and take a look. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do carry striped lowers from Stag as well as CMMG.
We do not however carry striped lowers from BCM. Our BCM lowers which are currently out of stock are always complete.

Thanks,
PETE
MI

When I was there last I was told you guys did have stripped BCM lowers and someone put my name down on a waiting list. I guess that's why I haven't received a call.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I have seen lowers at Fletcher's and Shooters racine.  Both shops were around 150.  That makes them around 40 dollars more than FFL/internet route.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have a very long list of people to call as soon as I have BCM lowers available.
These lowers will be complete and I will call you as soon as we get the call from Bravo to pick them up.
For those of you on my list I have not forgot about you.

Thanks,
PETE
MI

ETA:
I have lowers for as low as $109.95

DOH!  I called yesterday about the BCM lowers.  I didn't even think to ask about other stripped lowers!  Mind sending me an IM about how many CMMG are in stock and the price?  

THANKS!
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Talk to fivonut on here, www.reapertactical.com has their own line of lowers with a pretty kick ass roll mark might I add. He almost always comes to the Waukesha gun shows, or else he lives in Hortonville which is a bit of a drive. Devin is a cool guy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I got my YHM stripped lower from Precision Sports in Oshkosh
http://www.ps-o.us/

about $140 out the door.  They have a lot of decent stuff to check out, I'd say it's worth a trip.

And don't forget to check out Fleet Farm for all the other AR parts.  That place has become the shizz for gun stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top