Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 5:43:13 AM EDT
Just seeing if anyone wants to grab some breakfast before the club meeting in Feb. ....then we can all go to the meeting.
Any suggestions or comments.

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:42:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure whats close as far as eating establishemnts but I'm game. Though I usually stop in at the AL post there and have a couple beers before the meeting.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Just let me know, Im up for anything, even if we meet somewhere before, Ill drive a little for some food beforehand, if not no big deal.

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Just remember too if ya get there a little to close to start time park9ing is going to be a bitch, what is start time again anyway?

There should be some good places along 27th street that would be close noughto the meeting hall. .

Her are a couple

Perkins Family Restaurant
2010 W Ryan Rd, Oak Creek, WI

Acropolis Restaurant
8950 S 27th St, Oak Creek, WI

Zeneli Family Restaurant
9454 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek, WI

Here are a couple in the area from google local. Yer guess is as good as mine. Hopefuly more folks will chime in. My guess is perkins and acropolis will be the easiest to find.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Let's just cook there, and then eat in front of everyone.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just remember too if ya get there a little to close to start time park9ing is going to be a bitch, what is start time again anyway?

There should be some good places along 27th street that would be close noughto the meeting hall. .

Her are a couple

Perkins Family Restaurant
2010 W Ryan Rd, Oak Creek, WI

Acropolis Restaurant

Zeneli Family Restaurant
9454 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek, WI

Here are a couple in the area from google local. Yer guess is as good as mine. Hopefuly more folks will chime in. My guess is perkins and acropolis will be the easiest to find.

I live in this area.  I would suggest staying away from Perkins.  Acropolis is the "best" choice, it is a greek breakfast place.

Also, I don't know how fancy you guys are but there is a George Webs on 27th.  My suggestion is to go to Judy's.  It is on 27th Street just north of Rawson Ave.

Edit- Judy's is at 6840 S. 27th Street in Oak Creek.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Batch,

What day is the meeting?  What time?   This be the month....

Cosmos
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Batch,

Cosmos

02/26/2006 1PM Doors open at noon for payment of dues and new member sigh-up
Just remember any one who signs up at the annual meeting will still have to come to 03/2006
meeting for safety walk and to get there key & badge
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:13:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't know the area, so anyplace is good for me. who wants to go, and where to meet?

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't know the area, so anyplace is good for me. who wants to go, and where to meet?

Batch114

I'm in, lets check out Judy's.

CosmicOne-Der it's about damn time!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds good to me. Lets figure out a time and all meet there eat, shoot the shit and go to the club meeting, out for some beers (on Rogue) afterwards....lol

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#11]
sounds good to me.  I'll get a 30 pack of milwaukee's best  or maybe Hamm's if they still make that crap  

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Well doors open at noon for the meeting so how early do yall want to meet. I don'tmhave time preferance I need to be there by noon so I can be sure to catch and talk to the folks I need to about some stuff. I'll fill yall in at breakfast.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Acropolis Restaurant

I was the architect of that building .  Too bad the owner doesn't like to pay his bills, so I try not to frequent the place.  Then, he went a put a bunch of neon on the outside of the building [shakes head].

I'm up for meeting at Judy's.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Acropolis Restaurant

I was the architect of that building .  Too bad the owner doesn't like to pay his bills, so I try not to frequent the place.  Then, he went a put a bunch of neon on the outside of the building [shakes head].

I'm up for meeting at Judy's.  

So what can ya do with a roughly 10x5 space? It needs a new roof, some windows a door.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Batch,

Cosmos

Just remember any one who signs up at the annual meeting will still have to come to 03/2006

Soooo,  should I do it this month or wait til next?

Cosmic
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#16]
replace the roof, door, and window...

Seriously though, if you need a drawing I would be happy to make one.  That building seem pretty simple though, I don't think you need much engineering for it, and the opening are already there.  You just need to replace stuff.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Batch,

Cosmos

Cosmic

i'd do it this month and get it over with and then just come out for the safety walk at the march meeting.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Batch,

Cosmos

Cosmic

i'd do it this month and get it over with and then just come out for the safety walk at the march meeting.

Get it over with?!?!  This doesn't involve goats does it?     The reason I asked about waiting next month is simply, if I join this month, but have no key/no safety walk/etc until next month I have paid my dues and become a member,  but still cannot use the range except as a guest for another month.  

Batch or Rogue call me.   Thanks
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#19]
^^^ I agree, I signed up at the annual meeting last year, then I wasn't able to make the meeting until APRIL to get my key.  So I missed 2 months of range time that I paid for.  It's not that big of a deal, but it's still 2 months.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
replace the roof, door, and window...

Seriously though, if you need a drawing I would be happy to make one.  That building seem pretty simple though, I don't think you need much engineering for it, and the opening are already there.  You just need to replace stuff.

We all can sit down and go over stuff as we get a little closer to spring maybe another breakfast meeting or just meet out at the club
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#21]
bump lets get the details of the meet up figured out we got 4 days.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:57:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I am still in, let me know where. I am directionally challenged, so someone else make the call and fill me in.

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#23]
When is it?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like you need someone to put (HER) foot down and make your decision for you...

Here you go boys!!!

You will be dining at:

Judy's at 6840 S. 27th Street in Oak Creek.

Meet there at 10:00 a.m.

THAT will give you boys plenty of time to get situated.. Order... Eat and then head to the meeting since I know you will all want to get there right away and get the best seats in the house!

There ya go!!!

The decision has been made and DON'T make me get AnnieO on your case!!!! Now what you do afterwards.. Well I don't need to tell you what to do then do I???
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The decision has been made and DON'T make me get AnnieO on your case!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
We'll do whatever you want!

PS: Has Castor stopped eating out of your hand yet?  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Has

Yeah smartass!!!  Took some doing but the bugger eats out of his bowl after b*thching awhile he will... Now he just wants an audience......
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
When is it?

Didn't you get a news letter? Feb 26th post 434 in Oak Creek, 9327 S. Shepard Ave.

Were meeting up at judy's at 10 AM for breakfast.

Here is a link to the goolge map link

The green marker is Judy's the red on is the legion post. Never mind the directions as there is no need to get on I94 to go from one to the other, it's just a shot down 27th to ryan to shepard.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Looks like you need someone to put (HER) foot down and make your decision for you...

Here you go boys!!!

You will be dining at:

Judy's at 6840 S. 27th Street in Oak Creek.

Meet there at 10:00 a.m.

THAT will give you boys plenty of time to get situated.. Order... Eat and then head to the meeting since I know you will all want to get there right away and get the best seats in the house!

There ya go!!!

The decision has been made and DON'T make me get AnnieO on your case!!!!

Now what you do afterwards.. Well I don't need to tell you what to do then do I???

Well I guess thats settled nicly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:33:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Can't make it; visiting family for the weekend.

Photo, don't forget to find out about keeping an auto on the premesis as a 25m-only range prop.
It will not be a target, and we'd keep it tucked away behind the new building.

(crossed fingers)
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:15:12 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Can't make it; visiting family for the weekend.

Photo, don't forget to find out about keeping an auto on the premesis as a 25m-only range prop.
It will not be a target, and we'd keep it tucked away behind the new building.

(crossed fingers)

I shall not forget.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#31]
I talked to batch114 he is gtg we will see you there at 10

We do need a tactical training car the socom sentra works but not very well

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:21:21 AM EDT
[#32]
A blue Crown Vic maybe?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Rouge1 & Ldyrogue:

Are both of you showing up for breakfast, or wil AnnieO be the lone female yet again?

ETA:

Who else is coming?

Photoman,  Batch114, Muglendude are a go.

CosmicOne-Der?, HKMP5A2?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Rouge1 & Ldyrogue:

Are both of you showing up for breakfast, or wil AnnieO be the lone female yet again?

ETA:

Who else is coming?

Photoman and Batch114 are a given.

CosmicOne-Der?, Muglendude?, HKMP5A2?

Talked to Mug Friday night he said he was going to be there,
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Sorry guys, Mardi-Crawl got the best of me on Saturday night.  I had a couple of old friends in town and we had a litte too much fun --> whoever's stupid idea it was to drink Hurricane all night is the devil!  I was hurting yesterday, I stopped in to pickup my key, and quickly look for everyone, then left.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:03:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Sorry guys, Mardi-Crawl got the best of me on Saturday night.  I had a couple of old friends in town and we had a litte too much fun --> whoever's stupid idea it was to drink Hurricane all night is the devil!  I was hurting yesterday, I stopped in to pickup my key, and quickly look for everyone, then left.

Damn glad i stayed away from Mardi-Crawl this year, of course Friday noight kinda killed me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top