Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Everytime I see "NSSF" I think of Reed and that whole debacle.
Glad to see NRA with "the other WA" in their sights.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup.

Would have been nice if they'd been here for 594.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#3]
True.

Good job city council. It would be nice if the sheep here would vote these commies out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
True.

Good job city council. It would be nice if the sheep here would vote these commies out.
View Quote

They won't. They are all transplanted hippies and commies from CA that moved up here to escape the shithole they created. They are now voting this state down the toilet as they did where they came from.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They won't. They are all transplanted hippies and commies from CA that moved up here to escape the shithole they created. They are now voting this state down the toilet as they did where they came from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
True.

Indeed. My family moved up here from CA about 15 years ago, conservatives, but we are just too outnumbered.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]
They are happy to use taxpayer money to defend an idiotic illegal law.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Unless I read this wrong- they will (and have before) use moonbat tax dollars, which will end up sending smelly hippy dollars to pro gun groups when they lose.

If the pro gun lobby didnt get those dollars, they would go directly into brainwashing children, performing sex changes and abortions, or thrown in a hole by the waterfront.
Im good with that law.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
True.

Pretty true. Most of the people my age I met when I was "living" in Seattle in my early 20s, early 2000s, were coming up from California and Colorado. They ended up staying, and this is the stupid type of shit they support. Not friends with most of them any longer as we do not see eye to eye, and I'm just a "stupid local."
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#10]
It is nice to see that even the state of WA thinks what the city of Seattle is trying to is illegal. I doubt they too will jump on the public band wagon of a law suit, but if it does go to WA Supreme court, hopefully the state will side on their own laws.

As a none Seattle, and King County resident, I often take an attitude of "let the idiots in Seattle do what they want, I will go elsewhere" but even laws like this can set a bad precedent for rest of us in WA. It is very good to see action taken against this.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Unless I read this wrong- they will (and have before) use moonbat tax dollars, which will end up sending smelly hippy dollars to pro gun groups when they lose.

If the pro gun lobby didnt get those dollars, they would go directly into brainwashing children, performing sex changes and abortions, or thrown in a hole by the waterfront.

Im good with that law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im good with that law.

Not sure, but I think that "reasonable fees" come to mind, so if the lawyer charges $500/hour for court time, but the court deems $300/hour is reasonable, either the lawyer eats the difference or the pro-gun group has to pay. I do not think that it is a straight up here is our bill, pay up, type thing.

either way, I hope that Seattle pays huge $$$ when they lose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top